Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cupid: We can always repeat our nickname suggestions again!

Ryan: No thanks Cupid. I prefer Rye-bread over Ryanasaurous, Ryan Bryan ain't Cryin' but Flyin', and Baby Ryry any day. *Uses super speed and easily catches up to Pepsi* *Jogs along side of her*

Ryan: So you give me the choice to pick between bread or berry? I don't even know. *Uses speed and changes from the pepsi clothes* *gets another can of Pepsi and shakes it*

Ryan: *Picks Pepper up and runs to the direction she bended the...water in the pepsi at* Dang how plain. Suggestion! Ryan the awesome? *laughs* ..Just kidding.

Pepper: *huffs slightly*Now we're both covered in Pepsi you do realize this right? And it doesn't matter, I guess it's up to you since it is what I'll be calling you from now on, forever hold you peace.*smiles a bit in amusement*

Ryan: *Puts Pepsi down* Ya know what? Ryanasaurus Rex doesn't sound too- just kidding. Ryper. It's like a mix of Ryan and Viper. Sounds cool doesn't it?

Cupid:...are you serious?

Ryan: Nah. Ryan's fine, but as time passes by I might let you call me Ryeberry, Rye-bread, Ry...Ry? We'll see.

Pepper: *smiles a bit and laughs softly into hand*Alright, whatever you say Ryan, and Ryper? seriously? What are you thinking? It sounds a bit funny but I suppose it's okay...

Pepper: *laughs*No, it's not. It's a habit of mine really...

Zachary: Her nose twitches when she thinks something is cute! and Ryper is obviously two names of two people we know and one of them you shot with an arrow.

Pepper: *looks at Zachary in annoyance*huffs slightly, as her cheeks puff up and are a bit pink from blush*Zach!

Zachary: *chuckles* Yes my darling older sister?

Cupid:I have shot many people before.

Ryan: ....you think Ace and Cupid trying to come up with a name is cute? How unique.

Ha this ooc rp! Well I need to go to sleep right now good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back