Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Wait wait Savage! I'm not done reading yet!

Well Techie. It seems you have as bad of a taste for movies as you do for breakfast foods.

...... I would slap you so hard Julia if you were in front of me. Seriously, insulting my taste in food? Go drown yourself.

I was just kidding! (or was i?) But hehe yes I succeeded in insulting the almighty Techie!

Hopefully it doesn't come out (at least by the same makers as the ones who made the first movie) or I really WILL go drown myself.

Nah, never mind what I said about Raiko. I like how he got hurt :D but I think the birds should be a lot harder to defeat! They're actually incredibly intelligent! (No offense Raiko! Other people slayed them pretty easily too)

Hmm you know maybe I wasn't kidding...

Well I hate most of the actors too so

Let's just hope the movie directors go die in hole somewhere and someone else starts the rest of the movies from scratch

No I don't! All people that smoke disgust me greatly. All I said was that he was pretty awesome. Karan is awesome too by the way

I liked them. Better than twilight.

Thank you. Though it seems Karan and Janna are practically identical. So she might not be appearing again.

I don't. He's not my cup of tea. Characters I like.... pepper, viola, Adelina (though she's a pain in the ass) and Adri, outside my characters of course. The characters just flow.

She had a problem in the beginning of the rp and the end she's finding herself. I'm just saying overall performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back