Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Crazy Adri: GET THIS ROCK OUR OF MAH FACE > :o [/super saiyan's the rock] I need someone to do my dirty work anyway..or at least be my unquestioning secretary

Cupid:*walks around freely* It's like hide and seek! How fun!

Ryan: *stands up* Alec I hope you dont mind me slaying your brother...

Ace: I want to join!*says behind rock*

Ryan: *picks up another rock and uses it as cover while moving toward cupid*

Cupid:Step any closer and I'll fire one at my next target!

Ryan: Fine I won't step any closer*Throws rock at Cupid*

Cupid: ZEUS POSEIDON HADES! *Runs*

Ace:I dont understand you Adri...

AHHHH DARN IT GUYS CALM DOWN IN THE RP YOU CAN YOU KNOW ... TAKE YOUR TIME .. ADD THOUGHTS AND STUFF YEEEAH

Adelina: *walks back in, peeks in, and walks back away* 
Ohhhh my gods guys 9 new pages of posts?!?! I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!

Crazy Adri: YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO [/psychotic laughter]

tumblr_m7qwtzs1L91rpgtk8.gif

Ace: *Looks away from the savage pest named Adri*

Ryan: Max Cupid shot Pepps. Hm maybe there might be a better nickname?

Cupid: Pepsi!

Ryan: Only if she likes it though. I don't want to call her something she'll hate

Ace: Pep Peppy!

Ryan: Nah! I'll ask her when she wakes up from her sleep *Glances at Pepper asleep on the ground* *Walks over to Max* How's it going broski?

Ryan: *Raises an eyebrow* Really? *Laughs a little* Alright I'll call her Pepsi then.

Cupid:....I was actually just kidding, but I'm glad I could contribute. *smiles*

Ace: I'm sticking with Pep Peppy...or just Pep if my writer gets tired of typing.

Ryan: Too late called her Pepsi in the rp. Oh well we shall see what happens there I guess *Shrugs* PEPPER WAKE UP! *Picks up Zachary and starts walking over to her* Don't you want to show some love to your bro?

how dare you give me no reaction time....how dare you

Ryan: Hey Freckles the Second! You're going down....*Takes a few steps away then runs toward Zachary*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back