Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Adelina: You know what Cupid. Go dump your head in a bucket of fire. 
I'M NOT GOING THERE!!!!!!! I'M NOT EVIL LIKE YOU LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO THE ISLES OF THE BLEST!!!!!!!!!

WHOEVER WATCHED THE MOVIE, JUST COMPLETELY FORGET EVERYTHING YOU SAW IN IT BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING IS COMPLETE BULLCRAP.

WELL TELLING PEOPLE TO GO TO TARTARUS WON'T AFFECT WHETHER I GO TO ELYSIUM OR NOT! I AM TOO AWESOME WHILE YOU ARE EEEEVIL I SAY EEEVIL!!!!!!!!!

Well of course the gods can disguise themselves as mortals, right? ... 
They can even disguise themselves as hobos!! Hashbrown Apollo

YOU WOULD RATHER BE EVIL THAN LOVE SNOW? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOVE ANYTHING! AND YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING TO LOVE YOU OOOHHHH

Some regular mortals can see through the Mist. Examples are Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Sally Jackson, and May Castellan. They don't choose whether they can see through the Mist or not, they just do. It's very rare, though.

I dunno... I just wanted a mortal person, all these demigods are too weird. And I was remembering Rachel =) 

XxJuliaxX said:
YOU WOULD RATHER BE EVIL THAN LOVE SNOW? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOVE ANYTHING! AND YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING TO LOVE YOU OOOHHHH
Some regular mortals can see through the Mist. Examples are Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Sally Jackson, and May Castellan. They don't choose whether they can see through the Mist or not, they just do. It's very rare, though.
I HOPE NUGGET LEAVES YOU! BECAUSE THAT IS JUST MEAN, YOU MEANIE!

NUGGET LOVES ME AND HE HATES YOU BECAUSE HE'S A POLAR BEAR AND YOU SAID SNOW IS EVIL SO NOW HE'S REALLY DEPRESSED AND SAD BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW AWESOME SNOW IS

A clear-sighted mortal could be very helpful. It was extremely helpful when the Labyrinth still existed, but now it's gone, so ..

Adelina: Well, okay then. *walks away*

WELL I HOPE THAT SOME RANDOM TOURIST STEALS HIM FROM YOU, AND YOU NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

Fine, you get to see him... Even though you can't ever say his name 
Lucas: Does this include us, I mean we just got here

Cupid: I'm going to f***in' shoot you up b***h! You icy a**! DON'T YOU DARE TALK S*** BOUT ME!

Ryan:...

@LuckyANDKitty ha I can hear joey graceffa's voice when lucas speaks lol he's funny 
Cupid: YA WANNA GO SNOWY? Let's go! *pulls out arrow and aims it at the icy blonde*

Ryan: Easy Cupid! Relax!

Ace: SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!

Lucas: Goodness Gracianious? Who even says that?

Ever: Your doppleganger

*snickers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back