Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Watching the third book season finale of Legend of Korra and I'm so pissed! This dude can fricking fly!

Of course Khione isn't a nice goddess! But I think she should be INCREDIBLY nice because I mean, she's the goddess of SNOW!!

Well I mean IF Kitty didn't have the "long hours in the night" part then it would be fine for my post if everyone posted and whatnot but since it's there then I sort of have to add a few hours into my post 
WHAT DID YOU SAY LUCKY?!

XxJuliaxX said:
Well I mean IF Kitty didn't have the "long hours in the night" part then it would be fine for my post if everyone posted and whatnot but since it's there then I sort of have to add a few hours into my post 
WHAT DID YOU SAY LUCKY?!
Snow. Is. Evil.

Well, this IS a Camp Half-Blood RP .. Maybe she changed over the century or two since the books took place? A little unlikely but maybe someone could have, like, brought looove into her life or whatever 
You know what Lucky

XxJuliaxX said:
Well, this IS a Camp Half-Blood RP .. Maybe she changed over the century or two since the books took place? A little unlikely but maybe someone could have, like, brought looove into her life or whatever 
You know what Lucky
Yea changed a little.

Birds...

Reminded me of the time a pigeon flew into my AP english classroom. Twas exciting indeed.

So lucky how are your new characters going to join the sleeping demigods? "Oh look birds!"?

RyanJXavier said:
Birds...
Reminded me of the time a pigeon flew into my AP english classroom. Twas exciting indeed.

So lucky how are your new characters going to join the sleeping demigods? "Oh look birds!"?
*shrug* AT LEAST I'LL BE WITH BOB AND TINY BOB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back