Camp Half-Blood Redefined

No because he's using his limited powers in this moment and if he can't use the little power he already has he might as well be mortal. It's as if you tried to make hard float up with air and I said no Harry doesn't do that!

Still why not wake up some of our characters and intereact with each other until the others have their characters go to sleep.

Well you can't exactly wake up a character that's asleep already. And why don't you read the rp I'd you have all this time to argue about things....

Ughhhhhhhhh

Sleep, don't sleep. Wander around, or don't. I think the general idea is that everyone's ready to move on - I am, at least. So if someone's chatting with someone else, they'll just not have any rest at all and be cranky the next morning.

soupninja said:
No because he's using his limited powers in this moment and if he can't use the little power he already has he might as well be mortal. It's as if you tried to make hard float up with air and I said no Harry doesn't do that!
@TechEwok

I think I'm out of the RP for the moment, it's too much trying to catch up, I'm working on some stories right now, and I have no motivation whatsoever. AND I NEED PANCAKES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back