Camp Half-Blood Redefined

....? No how about you read the rp. xD

And I don't think she has a sadistic point of view. It's not technically a disorder.

And Karan doesn't sleep much. She watches over pepper. xD Just established that.

Ahhh Techie you must read the books

So some demigods are taught how to manipulate the Mist (like Thalia for instance) and Thalia does this snap finger thing which blurs most mortals' minds and makes them think differently from the truth - so if Karan could manipulate the Mist, and the mortals weren't clear-sighted (and it's VERY rare to be a clear-sighted mortal) then she could just make them think something totally different happened like maybe the girl got cut with glass or something and it had nothing to do with Karan

If you are bored, read the role play! ... and if you already read the role play, yeah, I don't see why you all really need to go to bed so soon anyway. Socializing in the middle of the night in Brazil isn't that awful, right?

A bunch of people.

Oh and soup, Karan has her flip side still going so she doesn't sleep when she's in that mood.

Why does everyone even NEED to go to sleep? Is experiencing the wonderfully comfortable beds the Radisson has REALLY that urgent?

I don't know Julia. I ain't sleeping. And if he did use his powers, Karan wasn't in the area when it was used. And if she was then still the same.

I vote for what Revolver said, they can stay awake and socialize while, er, certain people are preparing their posts

MAYBE

NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE

Maybe they themselves should decide whether they're tired enough to sleep! A lot of teenagers DO party past midnight! And it's, like, 10 PM right now, I'm guessing. So they CAN sleep if they're actually tired, but I don't think it should be required .. yet

Karan wasn't around the hotel when Harry landed in the roof. She was a mile away and making her way back. And when she did get there, most of the people were in bed already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back