Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Well you better hurry up, all Jason's motivational talk is just is just about to make her explode, and after that she's gonna be a liiiiittle bit compromised.

Don't worry I won't actually say he's dead. Just that he's missing and she can't find him, then she'll totally crumble into a sobbing mess and run away.

Bishop you got one more chance here once Kai posts back I'm pulling the news out, and then Helena is going to be not talking to anyone. She'll be too busy crying with her hellhound.

*wakes up* huh? Ah dammit why does all the posting occur when I fall asleep. Just-just let me flop downstairs to the computer, uhhhg. *flops onto floor and lays there*

Too late you missed your chance- *presses a button and a chorus of "Awwww!" comes from it* Congratulations, you get- Nothing! Maybe you'll see Helena run by bawling her eyes out.

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp0000pppppppppppppppppppppp0000pppppppppppppppppppppp0000ppppppppppppppppppppppp0000ppppp

I'm waiting for.... my drive home, then my workout session, then my shower, then my computer operating system, then the internet browser, then my brain juices from the brain storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back