Camp Half-Blood Redefined

O.o Lol Mothra will be reborn in a day. Novice... There is no way of killing THE GREAT MOTHRA! 
*Permanently Killing

YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS DOING *BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS* WHY MARVEL!?!?!?!? WHHHHYYYYYY

THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH WRONG WITH A THOR GIRL AND THE FACT THE HE'S A GIRL IS THE LEAST OF THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS 
GODS DAMN MARVEL. DO THEY KNOW HOW MANY STORYLINES THEY'LL HAVE TO CHANGE!?!?!?

I- I CAN'T DO THIS... MARVEL SHALL JOIN ALL THE OTHER WRITERS. IF WE NEEDED A STRONG FEMALE MARVEL CHARACTER WHY DON'T THEY JUST START GIVING MS MARVEL THE PROPS SHE DESERVES ARE MAKE A NEW CHARACTER! DON'T FREAKING GENDER SWAP THOR

YOU STICK TO DC -Because honestly I don't care for it- AND I'LL STICK TO MARVEL BECAUSE THIS IS A FREAKING HUGE DEAL

I don't care much for it, but I like it.

I just grew up reading and playing Marvel Comics and Games. IT'S A PART OF WHO I AM

Also, complaining about it ain't gonna do shit. Just deal with it Lucky. You can't make Marvel change their minds. 
Why don't you look at this with an open mind? Maybe they'll do some interesting things with the character. Who knows?

JustanotherRPer said:
Also, complaining about it ain't gonna do shit. Just deal with it Lucky. You can't make Marvel change their minds.
THAT'S LIKE TELLING PJO FANS TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MOVIES EVEN THOUGH THEY'LL NEVER GO AWAY

IT AIN'T HAPPENING 

JustanotherRPer said:
Why don't you look at this with an open mind? Maybe they'll do some interesting things with the character. Who knows?
F*ck that.

It's not the same! Plus, they're probably just gonna do alternate reality bullshit, so that back in the main Marvel universe Thor is still a guy. 
AND THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE THEY MADE WHEN PERCY JACKSON DESERVED BETTER!

JustanotherRPer said:
It's not the same! Plus, they're probably just gonna do alternate reality bullshit, so that back in the main Marvel universe Thor is still a guy. 
AND THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE THEY MADE WHEN PERCY JACKSON DESERVED BETTER!
You didn't even look at the article did you? 

JustanotherRPer said:
Sure.... *rolls eyes*

I thought you said it wouldn't change Marvel's mind. *crosses arms and leaves OOC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back