Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I feel so betrayed! I thought she was a follower! Come, Julia, we must escape! *snatches Julia up and runs away, post haste*

My love would NEVER trick me!!!!! She NEVER lies to me and she is awesome and wonderful and truthful and amazing and spectacular and magnificent and beautiful and breathtaking and awe-inspiring and astonishing!!!!!!!!! YOU TRAITOR, MOMMA JARPIE!!!!!!!!!! *runs away with Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome*

:o YOU DID NOT SAY THAT ABOUT MY LOVE!!!!!!!! *opens the side of my long trench coat and grabs a muffin and throws it over my shoulder at Momma Jarpie*

She's gone mad with power! She's jealous of our ever lasting live and is trying to put an end to it! More than just an enemy to you and I, she's an enemy to live itself!

:o A traitor to BOTH Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome and love itself? Unimaginable. *looks back at Momma Jarpie and feels a tiny bit guilty that I threw a muffin at her, but shakes it off and continues to run away with Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome*

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]I didn't realize you wrote soap operas, Ryan. What's the climax?

[/QUOTE]
I don't....my mom watches them all the time. Hm I NEED IDEAS

*Haves sigh and stops* we've gotta save her so she can learn what love is. Besides, together, there isn't anything we can't beat, even spiteful mothers. *heads back to give Jarpie another chance*

*heads back with Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome to Momma Jarpie* BUT IF YOU LOVE ME, MOMMA JARPIE, THEN YOU'LL LET ME BE WITH MY ONE TRUE LOVE.

YAY MOMMA JARPIE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!!!! *extracts a Deadly Healing Muffin from the side of my trench coat and gives it to Momma Jarpie and then hugs her tightly* Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome would never treat me badly!!!!

Yay! She'll only know bliss with me! *Embraces Julia lovingly and heals Nagpur with the power of love(and awesomess)*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back