Pet: Kitty

Neighbor: Kai

Fancy Hobo: Pest

Friend/Stalker/Crush/whatever...but still awesome: Dusk

Chef: Soupy

Uncle: Blot

Mysterious Stranger: Ryan

Grumpy Old Man Across the Street: Mint

:D yay!!!!!!! <3 Thank you, Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome! And I approve of that, Jarpie who is no longer my momma because I have grown up to become a shady muffin seller pie princess

Oh fine, Momma Jarpie. It's just that it's embarrassing to say "Momma" when I'm all grown up! And especially since I've taken the occupation of a shady muffin seller.

Oh no, I would never do anything illegal! These muffins are not deadly at all. In fact, I sell them to all my worst ene - I mean, best friends!

Errr.. Okay! *runs off with Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome into the Land of Magical History Teacher Jelly*

:o How dare you say that about Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, Momma Jarpie! She is the one and only Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome!!!!!

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *TAKES BREATH* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back