Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Done. Now that post actually felt fun to write. Also @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira Please no Visions of Evelyn and Masons Deaths that take the fun out of finding out for ourselves. 
OMFG LUCKY HORRIBLE SIGNATURE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!

YAY PIE! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY HUGS! THANK YOU!!!

What if he never really died ..?

I think we'd have to ask for more for Mason to come back. Like all posts have to be at least four lines for a hundred pages.

..... BISHOP I NOTICED THAT A LONG TIME AGO. And I approve of your post.

Don't hate on 5Sauce...

tumblr_mgbmrqtFl71s2geqvo1_400.jpg

RELAX ON YOUR POSTING ALL OF YOU. How about at least a half hour between posts? If my motion cannot pass? ;~; These guests from Indiana are coming over for dinner.

OH. Okay. And Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome's and Techie's and Savage's and Blot's posts are always automatically approved. Especially my love's <3

But don't at least three of you aspire to be writers? Writers must have detail!

XxJuliaxX said:
RELAX ON YOUR POSTING ALL OF YOU. How about at least a half hour between posts? If my motion cannot pass? ;~; These guests from Indiana are coming over for dinner.
OH. Okay. And Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome's and Techie's and Savage's and Blot's posts are always automatically approved. Especially my love's <3

But don't at least three of you aspire to be writers? Writers must have detail!
Are these guests possibly Hoosiers? 
Not unless I'm on Wattpad I don't *sticks tongue out*

Well, you should be on wattpad all the time then. Julia's posts are approved before they're even posted.

Aww thanks Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome <3 I am suuuch a sloooowpoke though

:o MAYBE THEY ARE

If I did that then their faces would be permanently fish faces 
*sigh* SERIOUSLYYY. Can I at least motion for there to be at least a half hour between posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back