Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I skipped around through the playlist. I think I only like Intro because I kind of start to have a weird feeling when the singers start whisper singing in the other songs haha

Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, you have caught up with me long ago, if you ever even needed to. You are my forever and eternal love. We were meant to be.

@soupninja @savagePEST, see, Jess, Jack, Venellie, Akihito, Joakim, and Adriana are all in the same group . . . They were in the group that was captured by the scientists and sent to the headquarters in Curitiba. However, Jess and Jack escaped first. They booked the Radisson Hotel and have already stayed there for a night. Venellie, Akihito, Joakim, and Adri all just escaped and booked the Radisson Hotel, not knowing that Jess and Jack are staying there as well, but they did know that Jess and Jack escaped. They were all initially in the same group but escaped at different times. So yes, they should know each other. 
But if you want, Savage, so that you don't have to edit your post, the scientists can have wiped part of Adriana's memory. :3 Your choice.

Yeah, maybe he was too far away and she only saw the back of his head and his griffin which would identify him as a demigod or a scientist or something.

He would probably get esophagitis. So he would have a difficult and painful times swallowing, and he would have chest pain behind the breastbone, and mouth sores, and maybe heartburn.

Hmm. Yeah. Then I guess either editing the post or having the scientists wipe a part of her memory would work

You have to promise not to kill Nugget first!!

By amazing RP, he means BSaSV! I am already posting on this RP.

Huff! Get it out of the air then! Me want Nugget!

Well.. you see... you can't exactly have 2 pets... and well... the artic is gonna be... very dangerous... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back