Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Like, part of the CS could test the role player's knowledge of what is going on in the RP, where the majority of the group is, and where he/she will fit in. And he/she would also be able to work that out in message with you. As long as the person knows what is going on and everything before being accepted.

Are you able to delete posts in the RP :I 
Oh, and also . . . I APPROVE OF YOU, @savagePEST !!!!!!!!!! Not disappointed by your introduction!

THANKS! O.o

Really, thanks. Glad to see I'm not the only one who writes lengthy posts. I get caught up in writing a lot of fluff and super short sentances

Julia im gonna be very specific. Erase this from your post: "Wait," she added, not waiting for him to reply. "You said, 'if Sam had figured out that he'd survived her attack, then she might hunt him down.'"

No problem! ^-^ You'll find this OOC very . . . interesting . . . If you ever get annoyed by us, you can always unwatch the thread.

Hm. Maybe when I come back.

JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…. *sigh* i give up. Savage as a heads up, I have apparently been designated at the stress ball of the group. So if you need to relief some stress. Just… umm… well don't pm me. Just join in the Hate on Bishop Fest that we have everyday. Fyi no hateful cursing. That can sometimes be taken as join a little to far.

I dont hate you Bishop! You're a flawless fox!

Just kidding I mean corgi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwatching the thread would be rude :P You guys seem pretty cool so I hope you all aren't doubt you all are annoying

Stress ball, eh? What, do I like squeeze your head or something? I don't think I want to squeeze a dog's head... D:

I think the constant alerts might grate some nerves of some people, so that could be a bit annoying.

Bishop has already died about three times. I don't think we've crushed his head though. Hm. Food for thought. ^_^

… OMG Two comments saying I'm a Dog… *Marks date in calendar* Today is great so far!!

Also no. I rather you not squeeze my head. Im just… actually if you look back in the OoC you'll see a lot of stress being directed at me. Techie, Julia, and Kitty all toy with me, but its all in good fun… Well maybe not Techie… But he's special 
Also if you give me a sec ill usher Adelina out of the Cockpit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back