Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Hope that was good enough for my portion for the night. I gotta sleeps. And if I need to fix or edit something Ryan, lemme know.

Okay, I'm very confused right now. When were teams actually decided? Grover never mentioned teams with names, and they don't look like teams have shown up here? Or did I just miss the memo and I've been excluded?

Grover yelled, "Zeus, Hades, Hephaestus, and Apollo versus Ares, Hecate, Poseidon, and Aphrodite!!! WOO HOO!!!

Ryan's post in page four.

What? I swear I read that post word for word... Is it that spot that it cut off...? *looks around confused* Okay, uno momento. And also why are there waffles everywhere? 
Awww man.... I'll fix that... *sweat drops* Whoops >_<

Well, we might have gotten a little carried away. xD

Don't worry about it! Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I wish @Rebbeka would come on back over.

@Melody Frazier

Sorry, not good with cannon characters.

I'm active, I'd be willing 
And I'm liking this RP a lot, and it could be perfect with some tweaks

Well, yes, but if you don't voice them, how will be know? Unless you've already sent them to him,?

@Yannie I'm open to any suggestions that will make the rp better. You can start a conversation with me or just go ahead and post it here.

I'll most likely PM the author. It's not like my ideas are overly great hahah 

RyanJXavier said:
@Yannie I'm open to any suggestions that will make the rp better. You can start a conversation with me or just go ahead and post it here.
Alrighty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back