Camp Half-Blood Redefined

explosiveKitten said:
... Do whatever you want man... Just.... Make this confusion go away...
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Tell me if you want me to delete any RPing of the Chimera :3 It is just being attacked by everyone and not reacting

My mother told me I should go and get some therapy I asked the doctor, "Can you find out what is wrong with me? I don't know why I wanna be with every girl I meet. I can't control it. Yeah, I know it's taking over me. I'm going crazy. Can't contain it. So tell me just what I should do?"

She said, "Hey, it's alright. Does it make you feel alive? Don't look back, Live your life, Even if it's only for tonight." She said, "Hey, it's alright If it makes you feel alive."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I do that when I'm bored out of mind. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room at this moment....

Why are you panicking? Who is making you panic? WHO Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome?!

*Pushes away* I need something more drastic! *Picks up controller* Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A!

Phew. Okay. I'm good. 
This site is, actually. Can you believe they have the audacity to say 'mage' is misspelled?

*GASP*!!!!! This is preposterous! There are also contractions that it doesn't accept either! Like must've and might've!

Isis only joins when she feels like it, and she doesn't feel like it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back