Camp Half-Blood Redefined

That'd put her at the mercy of whatever the cat demon has planned

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol Mason and Evelynn will technically be in there own time frame since you guys aren't there and it's like maybe just after you guys left . lol maybe an hour or two and it was getting dark.

I thought we needed two or three more "I's"

I'm not sure if we should until Mason and Evelynn are done with their own thing

And some people are in conversations and stuff

But I won't stop the time skip or anything

Nah, sorry though!! It's just that it feels like there's a big gap in time when we do a time skip, a valuable time that could be used to form bonds and everything. But if everyone else wants to do a time skip, I'll definitely be okay with it.

No problem! That's why I'm taking a vote now..the quantity and reasons shall persuade me

So far all of your reasons are good though

Well, if it helps any, if people are really concerned about what they're going through right now - conversation wise - those people could post a short synopsis about what they have said and would have said, should the timeskip not have happened. That way the person(s) they were talking to would know what they would have said. Then they can move on and find something else to do.

Like. Role play with me... :3

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Well, if it helps any, if people are really concerned about what they're going through right now - conversation wise - those people could post a short synopsis about what they have said and would have said, should the timeskip not have happened. That way the person(s) they were talking to would know what they would have said. Then they can move on and find something else to do.
Like. Role play with me... :3

[/QUOTE]
So that's an "I"?

Oh, and Julia, if you see this post... I can't reply just yet. I am caught up in other things that require more attention. ):

However, if we perform this time skip, my reply won't exactly be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back