Camp Half-Blood Redefined

You can do it! Especially if you're taking an advanced English class because you would obviously get an A in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw thanks, but writing an essay is like 5000x harder than writing something that I would enjoy writing

Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, you should, like, start up a universal rant such as how the Percy Jackson movie was the awfulest movie ever since everyone can agree on that

What is another universal rant that they can all agree on 
Some people like The Last Airbender though

I haven't really watched it, but my friend sometimes watched it with me at her house and I didn't really understand what was going on

None of them were even Asian! They took out super important parts (like penguin sledding ha) and it only involved the first book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More disgusting than you are at times? o .o that has got to be awful. 
I never knew there was a Last Airbender book...

Oh okay. 
Wait - I thought the SUV was still back by the road and the Corvette was by Mason and the Cyclopes and that Adelina had run to the SUV and is now beside Helena nearby it, correct me if I'm mistaken

Uhh, is that right? Iunno . . . I'll edit out if it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. I'll just post and it can be like Evelynn is talking to Adelina telepathically, maybe? - unless I'm incorrect and the SUV was actually driven up to where the Corvette is

The rule is only talk to Amazons when you desperately need help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

My BFFWE and I have 270 Creepers on Twitter

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back