Camp Half-Blood Redefined

You're about to eat cheesecake?!

Wait, never mind, I actually look like pie. Then I would possess true beauty.

Yes...it's coming now. I just finished eating dinner and I'm now waiting for that deliciousness to arrive

There you go again

"Pie is beautiful and Human faces are eh"

-Julia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is spot on something that I would say

Is it from the Cheesecake Factory?! 
My siggie is officially updated

Black Angus, but I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory on May 14th for the ASB Banquet so...I'll be getting some there too

My grandparents took me to the Cheesecake Factory a couple weeks ago and we got this DELICIOUS Raspberry Cream Cheesecake

Can I have some? :D

Rainbow pie? That sounds bizarre.

But what about Black Angus's legendary white chocolate raspberry cheesecake? 
The Fault in Our Stars is so sad oh my gosh.

^They have that?

Shoot I meant to type in Rainbow Mohawk, but then I started thinking about cheesecake and pie

Lol so it's a combination of talking about rainbow mohawks and cheesecake and pie

Yes, they do! But I've never eaten it.

Yes, someone dies, but this person is not an important character and you will not be informed of the chances of survival of any other character until you read the book

Yes, wonderful isn't it?

Heh I'll try next time I guess

Well you definitely know how to advertise novels

Okay if you say so! I'll probably read it once I get on Summer break though because I have all my AP exams and finals coming up

Why? Are you taking a lot of hard/honors classes, or is there just too much work and no free time?

What happened, Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome?

Hmm, I'm taking three honors classes, not sure how much you would consider a lot, and, as I mentioned, I am a master procrastinator. I'm not as busy as before though, because I reduced my figure skating practice from four times a week to once a week. But I will have to progressively practice piano more to prepare for fall, and the weekend music camp in June. And of course the glorious tests that I just can't wait for, served with delightful projects and homework! ^-^

...wow

Pretty busy schedule. Heads up, if you plan to take all the honors and AP classes you can well Junior year just might be hell for you with your procrastination

Dumb bickering. Stupid bickering. They're trying to stay an rp and one of them was being crazy which made our narrator grumpy and started an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back