Camp Half-Blood Redefined

If you really want to continue reading to me, Julia, you can do so in a chat, where we won't disturb the other lost souls.

I was napping and in my sleep I rolled of my bed onto it. And I keep my game system and games in it. Along with a few extra things. And I don't mind having it red here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I'm not the only one that doesn't like publicizing pictures

But the truth is, I'm actually a penguin in real life.. this better be kept a secret... 
Okay I will read here if no one objects; otherwise, I will include Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome and Techie in a conversation

And my phones autocorrect always corrects read to red. I even had to stop it for above.

And the earlier attempt at mind blowing. The word 'red' was intentional. It is suppose to use 'red' instead of 'read'. Btw had to change it again

I only put up one picture and thats the ONLY ONE I'll put. No more

If someone doesn't want to share though...then don't share. But if you are deciding if you should or shouldn't, then cover your face, show your hair and eyes, and take a picture (so that we know you aren't pulling a catfish on us, and you can still keep your identity hidden).

You can put the story here, Julia. Just as long as no one (TECHIE) plans to stab you.

I'll post my picture alllll the time and i'll look like a total fool.

I'll make sure to add, D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F as every caption.

Iunno. It might be good to do a chat anyways . . . So we don't lose it in colors and blood . . .

Okay, I'll just do it in chat then

Then maybe I could only do that for the picture, but still unsure.

Gosh imagine when Kai comes back to this xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back