Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

With good reason!

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
so? She's a normal humanbeing too. :P Plus I miss rping with you girly! :D
Aww. Thanks, Starry. I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll give it a look and see if I have the time.

Ariadne: *looks at Helena then turns and walks over to Simon. She 'gently' prices the hands from around his throat before lifting him up into her shoulder like a sack of flour* He's intelligent I want him, he'll help me with my projects.

Jason: *kisses Helena* That works

Sebastian: *Pulls Lia around him and wraps her in a hug with his wings* They're real this time around......

Lia: *arms lightly wrapped around Sebastian, gave him the shadow rose as a tattoo with her name under it*They are lovely... My Angel...

Artaith: You'll have to wait till he wakes... or ask Belle.

Belle: *gone off somewhere*

Helena: *sits up and wraps arms around his neck*

Belle: *knocks them both out with Dream Sand*...

Poppy: *reading, sitting in a tree, Not k-i-s-s-i-n-g Hector btw xD *
She can be kissing Hector.

Kai: Sebastian and Lia are just......so......beautiful...(:'()

Jason:*Wraps his arms around Helena's waist*

Ariadne: I'll just take him.

Sebastian: *Shifts the tattoo so the flower of the rose is above the collar of his shirt along with her name* Now they'll know I'm yours.

Kai: ughhhh I don't even know you I could set Sebastian up with........Soul bring back Liaaaaa(:'()

Poppy:....*hides her face in her book* *hiding her blush*W-What? Why would I d-do that...

Soul: They are... and I can't! I mean... I could make the limit 4 people... nnnnn nooo i gotta stop myself!

Lia: *smiles a tiny bit and lightly brings her fingers up to touch it*I love it.

Jason: *still holding onto Helena's waist letting her rest against his chest* Sorry for making you wait so long Kai was an ass.

Kai:Oi don't blame it on me you figment of my Ima- *Is smacked by Ariadne*

Ariadne: Felt that one didn't you?

Sebastian: Glad you like it, my powers got an upgrade too.... I wonder what I'll do with them first?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *still holding onto Helena's waist letting her rest against his chest* Sorry for making you wait so long Kai was an ass.
Kai:Oi don't blame it on me you figment of my Ima- *Is smacked by Ariadne*

Ariadne: Felt that one didn't you?

Sebastian: Glad you like it, my powers got an upgrade too.... I wonder what I'll do with them first?

[/QUOTE]
Soul: ...I'm the GM so i do what I please so fuck it Lia~ looks like your making a comeback~

Lia: *smiles a bit*I guess we'll have to wait and see...*lightly puts her fingers to her temple where the shadow rose was and it appears on the vines with Sebastian's name under it in cursive, starts to glow a bit and becomes solid*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *smiling he leans in and kisses Lia* See you soon.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *smiles and kisses him back* Hopefully...

RyanJXavier said:
Just got out from practice a few minutes ago =_=
*glomps Ryan*RYAN~

ACT or SAT is not a laughing matter.

@BishopOfKings At least in a few months that whole SAT/ACT testing thing will be done and over with forever and it feels awesome once you fly through the last one with no care for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back