[QUOTE="Ashen Wraith]She says, we've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We've got each other and that's a lot for love

We'll give it a shot

Woah, we're half way there

Woah, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand, we'll make it I swear

Woah, livin' on a prayer

Come on, sing along if you know the words!

[/QUOTE]
Once upon a time not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks, union's been on strike

He's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough

Gina works the diner all day working for her man

She brings home her pay, for love, for love

What sort of music do you listen to, Soul?

Dems be fighting words, boyo! Put up yer dukes!

I wasn't raised on Bon Jovi, but I always thought it was just one of those songs that people inherently knew. Even if they didn't know it.

oh jeez... and i usually listen to whatever I find catchy and if i like the lyrics, i got all american rejects, owl city, lindsey sterling, songs from my fav web series, RWBY, paramore, train, linkin park, colbie caillat, The ready set, avril lavigne, sara bareilles, the cab, the click five, of monsters and men, imagine dragons, fall out boy, Christina perri, Thirty seconds to mars, florence+ the machine, Lady antebellum, the maine, to be juliet's secret.

A nice group you got there, love. I love Lindsey. I crush on her something hard. RWBY's opening as well as the trailer songs were all amazing. This will be the day I think was the opening. Paramore has some good stuff, as does Lincoln Park. Only really listen to Warriors by Imagine Dragons (being the League fan I am), Fall Out Boy is a guilty pleasure. Jar of Hearts is the only one I know of hers. Florence is some really great stuff too. I'm not Calling you a Liar and the Drumming Song and . . . What's the one where 'you gave a kick I gave a slap' and 'I set fire to the bed'. That ones amusing.

Kitty, use reflegagagagaga! The most powerful reflect spell EVA!

Something that's always bothered me with Final Fantasy. How does adding 'ga's to the end make it tougher?

IronDragon said:
*turns into a dragon* RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!*starts breaths fire at Kitty*
*absorbs the fire* buddy... I'm a fire demon. MY ABILITY IS FLASH FIRE! *spews fire twice as powerful* I ABSORB FIRE AND POWER UP! RAAAAAHHHH

*laughs* That won't hurt me I'm made of freaking iron *changs form to Gajeel* IRON DRAGON FIST!! *punches Kitty* Hey cut that out Soul!!

BishopOfKings said:
Because Lady GaGa was an Egyptian God and she grants her powers to those who include her name in things
You're a funny man . . . Corgi . . . Person . . . Thing . . .

Ah! That's the one! Thanks, love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back