• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Delinquent (Closed)

Lyric Collins

I stood at the edge of the lake,rain beginning to fall all around me. I closed my eyes and sighed happily,taking a deep breath. Rain was always so calm and relaxing,and I felt like I had to love it since it was my middle name. So far,I'd only interacted with my roommates,which was perfectly okay with me.

After getting soaked in rain,I started heading back towards the cabin. I seen one of my roommates,I believe her name was Arizona,dancing with a guy while another stood nearby. I continued on my way to the cabin,squeezing my hair to get it dryer.

"Yeah, you should just take it off. It'd be better than complaining about it." Saru said, agreeing with Arizona's statement.

Saru looked at Arizona and sighed briefly after hearing what she had said, "Ah. I apologize." he flashed her a brief smile and watched as she twirled under his hand. He looked back at Gage and thought for a brief moment before looking back at Arizona.

Saru Looked around and observed his surrounding before sighing, "Hmmm. It's possible. Though, I wouldn't want to get eaten by a bear if somehow we'd make it out..." he then smiled and covered his mouth and nose as he sneezed quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back