• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Caeli Caerula

enoc010201

oh yeah, mr. krabs
maxresdefault.jpg

CAELI CAERULA

Piracy is the great equalizer and the floating ships that carry goods between the levitating islands are a pirate’s dream. To be a pirate on the high skies is a decision fraught with danger at every corner. The Sky Guard, the interisland police force, is out for your skin, the tempestuous winds threaten to blow you apart and on the eastern horizon, there is rumor of darkness brewing…. Yet, alas, for you, intrepid explorer, the rewards are greater than the risks. For what could be better than blowing across the skies with winds in your sails and your coffers filled with gold?

Some people turn to piracy because they’re bored. Some turn to it because it is the only way to feed their families. Whether you’re dwarf, troll, elf or human or come from Long Bog, Midlands or one of the numerous Sky Islands, it could be that piracy is right for you.

So come aboard! Grab your peg legs and your eyepatches and set off on a high skies adventure in Caeli Caerula!

no slide
Long Bog
A very wet and marshy land at the base of Rushing Falls. The peoples that live on this land are trolls, ogres, humans and swamp elves. Swamp elves are closer to trolls than they are to elves, but they speak a dialect of elvish. People there are mostly farmers or fishermen. There are about five main cities in the Long Bog: Sandy Bank, Praetorborough, Scuttle Cliffs, Orefoss and Lekvik.
Midlands
Situated near Rushing Falls, it is a large grassland with lots of ore and mineral deposits. Many people here are farmers. Most people here are trolls, elves or humans. People here are relatively middle class and can afford to send their children to school. Some very lucky ones even obtain scholarships to go to academy on one of the many sky islands. There are many cities, but the three largest ones are Hobbes, Keltin City and Macewood.
Sky Islands
There are around 20 sky islands, each with their own developed culture, language and systems. Only the elites live on these islands. Humans and elves are the most prominent people on these islands, although there are relatively small dwarf populations there. Some of the sky islands are Ruuk, Nebenor, Cillis, Peachtree, Elfenhaven, Fairvail, Kilcia, Uru, Ishta and Pol.

So! In summary, you are a human/elf/troll/dwarf/ogre pirate adventuring aboard the ship the
Varlet. There are about 10 positions open which include Captain, Quartermaster, Navigator, Chef, Surgeon, sailors and cabin boys (or girls).

In regards to position, it is going to be first come first served!

Happy Sailing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want in! :u This sounds pretty awesome. Can I have the Chef position, pretty please? B)

I'd be interested in playing a quartermaster.

since elves and orcs are allowed, what about warlock humans?

i have a well developed character who could do a second-in-command job pretty nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. I guess you would need a mechanic to keep your ship afloat. Count me in!

P.S. is this based on the Edge Chronicles by Paul Stewart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back