• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Do you speak Danish? xD jk it's really just because I've been going to school a lot less then everyone else as I've been dealing with some anxiety and depression problems but I'm getting a lot better and returning to school full-time next year :)

P.s. I'm one of those weirdos who loves studying.

sadly, i don't speak danish c: . if you need to talk to anyone, i'm here for you to talk to. i know it's really strange talking to a stranger but it's better than someone you know since i'm not in your life at all. you can say everything you need! just get better soon <3

i love studying, don't get me wrong. learning is so much fun for me, i just suck at tests. i feel too pressured and so i doubt everything i do >~<"

Aww you're a pearl! <3 But really I'm getting better! I'm on medication for it now and it has helped me A LOT so my depression is almost fully suppressed it's only the anxiety that's still a bit tricky.

Also if any of you want to talk with someone who has been through it but is getting better just pm me! And know that there is always a way to get on top of it again even if it seems hopeless! :*

Also if any of you like free healthcare and free education. Denmark is for you! We even have some educations where they pay you! ;) (Not kidding we seriously do)

thank you so much!! <3

but true!! in two years, you probably won't even remember.

i wanna go to denmark now :c

I wish it was that simple(Haha funny) but unfortunately it can't be 'cured' but I can learn to live with it and minimize it as much as possible :*

JessieCarrie said:
Do you speak Danish? xD jk it's really just because I've been going to school a lot less then everyone else as I've been dealing with some anxiety and depression problems but I'm getting a lot better and returning to school full-time next year :)
P.s. I'm one of those weirdos who loves studying.
Oh damn, I know the feeling. I don't have any exams either this year for the same reasons, and I'm going back to school in September. And I'm a dork who loves studying too. :D

I'm also here if you need to talk. <33

A.K.A I will spam you with Namjoon and Suga and the rest of BTS until you die of happiness.

I just want to go somewhere that will feed me good food. That's all I want out of life.

To everyone else also taking finals alongside me; Godspeed, run like the river, may the force be with you.

3Huxf97.gif

omg hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back