• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Sunkissed said:
I HATE THIS
IVE BEEN SAT IN BED FOR TWO DAYS WITH MIGRANES, PAINS, VOMITING AND A HORRIBLE THROAT

SAVE ME
O_O what?! what in the world is going on? the flu?

Umm... Pains depending on what its caused by putting ice or a heating pad on them can help

Headaches, meditation music, putting your feet in warm water (dunno why that helps it just does) and sitting in a dark room helps, so does putting a cold cloth on your forehead, and lots of sleep should help too.

Vomiting...I have no cures for except gingerale helps upset stomachs, but if you're sick the throwing up would be your body disposing of the bad crap in you

Sore throat, milk can coat it make it less painful, but it'd be best to get medicine for the throat, tea can also help it. Until your throat is better its best to stick with soft foods and until your not throwing up, grains (bread, cereal) and bananas are best to eat, they won't upset your stomach like other things would. If you're sick lots of water and rest would be best and to keep your temperature down.

i would be honored to!! i was thinking about doing it then i got a little shy. thank you for inviting me!! it may take me a little bit with the whole studying thing and taking the exams, but i'll try to get it out by wednesday!!

i love plots that have a little romance in them anyways~

@despondency

okay!! thank you so much

@sunkissed

i know right?!? they're all precious angels!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back