Burngate ( Recruitment )

So thou art at it again? And I am creeped and interested at the same time. So we're playing as kids who built a town by hand, a town which we may or may not ever see before we die. Correct?

Well, basicly we are stuck in a camp where we are forced to build the city of burgate, but yeah you're pretty spot on. I thought It would be an interesting Idea to Rp. The Rp kinda takes places in one of the construction camps.

More intriguing still. What do you have in mind? Like will we have powers? Something around those lines?

Anyway how did this makes the chills of my creepy arua crawl down your back . Translation: How did this Idea creep you out.

..Good, no more spoon throwing. I can finally relax.

On a more serious note...

Pleasure to meet you, person who seems to want to join the rp.

Yeah, if the children had powers they would just go around using them to do their work. That isn't how it should work.

Supposing they gain powers at one point; weak as they might be, which give them a slight advantage towards the guards, yet have an inability to do their work for them?

Might this be a thing?

Wait where are my manners I never introduced myself. I AM XYNIA THE CHILD OF HADES RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD, but you may call me Xyn most people do. 
I don't want powers though. I think it feels like cheating.

I'm known for "good" ideas.

Lies.

Anyways, guess we wait for those character sheets. :D

You shouldn't. I made a suggestion, and you thought about it and declined it. You should not feel mocked. I apologize either way.

I already saw it, mind you.

And I know, but I've already gone through the door....

So I guess you're stuck with us. Heh...

I hate people who do. Why waste time, anyways? How would one waste time, isn't it an unstoppable constant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back