• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Broken Wing, (Interest Check)

Does this RP have a chance?

• Yes, i definitely have a chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, the other will like it

• No, better trash this idea and find a new one

• Total voters

Night Vision

A Novice Not So Active Writer

"Freedom, is not as good as everyone thinking, in fact if some people get their freedom, the world just gonna turn into a chaos"

In this world there are only two kind of people, the first one people with talent that doesn't get a problem doing everything and anything they want, people like this will be placed at the top of everything. And the other is people without a talent, living their life like a sewer rat, without the people with talent they're nothing but trash, they work for the upper class people but yet not wearing the same clothes, not eating the same food, not living in the same place. When some people think it's already enough for them they're turned into a beast.

That day known as the greatest act of terrorism, and the worst occur in japan. Started by the huge explosion in tokyo tower followed by a gunshot, the sound just like a fire cracker in summer holiday but there is a big difference between them. Soon after another explosion happened everywhere, in one day every town in japan has destroyed, when people doesn't know what to do anymore that man appear on every TV that still running in the town, his voice can be heard from all radio broadcast across the nation, saying that he was the leader of this group and willing to give everyone in japan a true freedom, no need to work under the upper class anymore, there will be no status difference, and free to do anything they want. But in one condition that people in japan should recognize him as the leader of the new order

All people have no choice but to do as he say, most of them only thinking about their own life but that's how human think, everyone is afraid of death. Week have passed, is true that there is no more status difference but if it continue like this it only matter of time until the country destroyed, i can't allow that to happen, we all will not let it happen.

We make our first resistant group named Wings. Our base is secret and we use the sewer system to move between place undetected, but there are still much things to do, we need more member, we need more weapon, we need to organize everything, and the top of everything... We need to know who is behind all of this massacre

So basically this RP is about a group of terrorist that started to make a riot in every country and the worst one is in japan, we gonna be one of the civilian that live there or maybe a foreigner. Our goal is to put an end to this chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
The concept idea is good, but you might need to work on deeper detail. (not saying your detail is bad.) But interesting idea, I might join if you need people if this gets big :)

[QUOTE="Night Vision]I added little more detail, hope this will help

[/QUOTE]
Is there any lore on this? Usually (From my experience) the more lore and back story a rp has the more interesting it is. Sometimes you just don't have a idea people wanna rp in, but good luck with your rp man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back