• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bright Academy : OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys :x due to some personal issues I don't know if I'm going to be able to maintain this thread as much as I initially hoped. And I really don't want to give you guys a half-hearted every second or third day update to classes, events etc. Although I could try :) x Another option is that one of you takes over until I'm able to come back and have enough time to put into it. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas. Am still really excited as to where this rp could go but my personal life is taking a bit of a bash and I need to recuperate.

Hey guys :x due to some personal issues I don't know if I'm going to be able to maintain this thread as much as I initially hoped. And I really don't want to give you guys a half-hearted every second or third day update to classes, events etc. Although I could try :) x Another option is that one of you takes over until I'm able to come back and have enough time to put into it. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas. Am still really excited as to where this rp could go but my personal life is taking a bit of a bash and I need to recuperate.
Or you can pick like two Co-Gms to run the thread during your busy days. That way the Co-Gms take care of the small stuff and keeping the rp moving, and then when you have the time, you are here. Real life happens.... So don't feel bad. ^_^

I agree with Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova . Picking a couple Co-Gms to run the RP when you're not able to will really help. I'm real new to this site, but I have been RPing for 7 years, so I would gladly help if that is something you're interested in!

Life does in fact happen, and no one is mad at you for it getting in the way! It honestly happens to the best of us. Whatever you decide is fine with me though! If you want to attempt to keep running the rp, I'm here, if you want to pick some Co-Gms, I'm here, even if you want to pause the thread until you're able to run it better, I'm still here.

Aww.. you guys are so sweet. Yeah NightMoves NightMoves and Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova I elect y'all if you're willing to do so :) xx Will do my best to keep up with a post a day and whatever little I can

I'd love to! Thanks for considering me trustworthy.

Also, sorry guys but my replies may be a little later than usual since I have finals/capstones due up to Wednesday. But Wednesday night my posts will pick up to be as frequent as possible! Sorry for the inconvenience!

I'd love to! Thanks for considering me trustworthy.

Also, sorry guys but my replies may be a little later than usual since I have finals/capstones due up to Wednesday. But Wednesday night my posts will pick up to be as frequent as possible! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Good luck on your finals! Fight! o/

I'm just worried that the RP will die due to inactivity. I'd really like to get everything moving as soon as possible. If you need to change your host then that's fine, but you can also always do a quick recap with what happened with Casey, which I know would suck. For now we'll just see how everyone else feels about starting classes and/or waiting.

How does everyone else feel about starting classes? (Sorry if you've dropped out of the RP and I pinged you. I just pinged everyone who has posted in the IC thread.)
Foxu Foxu Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Kumii Kumii AquaMarie AquaMarie RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Fire At Will Fire At Will

I'm just worried that the RP will die due to inactivity. I'd really like to get everything moving as soon as possible. If you need to change your host then that's fine, but you can also always do a quick recap with what happened with Casey, which I know would suck. For now we'll just see how everyone else feels about starting classes and/or waiting.

How does everyone else feel about starting classes? (Sorry if you've dropped out of the RP and I pinged you. I just pinged everyone who has posted in the IC thread.)
Foxu Foxu Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Kumii Kumii AquaMarie AquaMarie RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Fire At Will Fire At Will
That might get things moving again.

I like the idea of getting things moving along, would hate for a thread to die so eairly on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back