• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bright Academy : OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
How airheaded can someone be when they forget they're talking to someone? Also, Lixue does have undead dogs that follow her, she doesn't care about the ban on 'foul' necormancy

Hello, all! I haven't done a good RP in a while and got quite excited when I saw this one. As far as I can discern Foul Necromancy is the type where you animate the dead, which is very good for my character's development. So I'd love him to take the teaching spot there. Also, I would love to start some sort of Divination class where my character can teach practical application of a whimsical art, as that was his first expertise.

Secondly, when it comes to Foul Necromancy I thought it would be quite cool if that class were more of a science as it should be more taboo, unknown, and in turn unpopular. As far as that point goes I thought it would be neat for that class if there were only one time a week in the late evening hours as to not bring too many gawkers to the experiments that happen.

This RP seems awesome and I am excited, just let me know if it doesn't jive or I'm being too enthusiastic.

Thanks!

Hello, all! I haven't done a good RP in a while and got quite excited when I saw this one. As far as I can discern Foul Necromancy is the type where you animate the dead, which is very good for my character's development. So I'd love him to take the teaching spot there. Also, I would love to start some sort of Divination class where my character can teach practical application of a whimsical art, as that was his first expertise.

Secondly, when it comes to Foul Necromancy I thought it would be quite cool if that class were more of a science as it should be more taboo, unknown, and in turn unpopular. As far as that point goes I thought it would be neat for that class if there were only one time a week in the late evening hours as to not bring too many gawkers to the experiments that happen.

This RP seems awesome and I am excited, just let me know if it doesn't jive or I'm being too enthusiastic.

Thanks!
Yeah, foul Necromancy is ban at the moment. It's Forbidden. If not my teacher character would have already been the Foul Necromancy professor. lol

Ehhh. I just kind of put a lot of time into coming up with a new character and that kind of ruins it, lol! Also, I asked for something that is yet to exist in this RP and something that is banned. Feels good xD

Ehhh. I just kind of put a lot of time into coming up with a new character and that kind of ruins it, lol! Also, I asked for something that is yet to exist in this RP and something that is banned. Feels good xD
Sorry we couldn't change your mind. With a few tweaks to what he was teaching, you would have been a great fit here. ^_^

There is nothing saying that he can't known foul necromancy... It's just that teaching it is ban.

Sorry we couldn't change your mind. With a few tweaks to what he was teaching, you would have been a great fit here. ^_^

There is nothing saying that he can't known foul necromancy... It's just that teaching it is ban.

Thanks for being encouraging, I appreciate it! Maybe I'll be back if my character gets a pass, we'll see. It was nice talking to you. ;)

Sorry guys I was out of town...out of country and coukd not get internet connection >-< I missed so much...to reading I go!

I've been egging to write something. Then the moment I started writing, YouTube suddenly looked very appealing. Now I'm spending my entire weekend playing video games and asking what I'm doing. :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back