• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Not yet, D is a character that has appeared because it has to do with Shane past. I will be bringing his cs once Shane and D meet again. I was given permission by Majestic to use for now without the cs but I'm gonna be bringing his cs in tomorrow or after tomorrow @JokerValentine

Last edited by a moderator:
IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Not yet, D is a character that has appeared because it has to do with Shane past. I will be bringing his cs once Shane and D meet again. I was given permission by Majestic to use for now without the cs but I'm gonna be bringing his cs in tomorrow or after tomorrow @JokerValentine
Ok. I would just prefer sooner rather than later, so I can interact with your character.

The only way for Brook to get around D history is by hacking into the police main frame in Arizona, he doesn't have any other history besides taking leave of absences at the beginning of the school year @JokerValentine

He is a rich guy who just applied to Bouvardia a year ago, he has a history of Being in Juvie but his parents kinda paid the police to never release it -.- I know it's hard but that's something I have to put in his bio because it fits with the Shane/D hatred or friendship I guess @JokerValentine

Last edited by a moderator:
D dId have a point, school didn't start from what I know or Shane and Mari would have been at class not in the dorms

Well according to some other replies first period's already happened, which isn't a big deal for Mari since that's her independent studies class, but Shane would be skipping. Oops @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Okay, I think Mari and Shane's timezone is different than Brody's and Jaz's is what's happening right now.

Hey, I wasn't getting notifications over here, so I sort of just assumed this died. Anyways, I'll be floating around in the back until someone joins and I can jump back in RPing, but was there anything significant that I missed?

That's weird, but I don't think anything too interesting has happened. Nothing that pertains to your characters. You could probably tag who you were last rping with and get back into it because they haven't responded in awhile. @redwood

And I don't know what to do with you oops, unless you can find some kids to interact with maybe? @JokerValentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back