• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

redwood said:
Hey, I wasn't getting notifications over here, so I sort of just assumed this died. Anyways, I'll be floating around in the back until someone joins and I can jump back in RPing, but was there anything significant that I missed?
My character Dustin is free if you are up to rping with him xD

I've literally been thinking those things were typos the whole time oops.

Hey sorry I wasn't here yesterday I was at a Melanie Martinez concert and I cried the entire two hours home so lemme get to answering (':

YES I WAS AND WE WERE THREE ROWS BACK FROM BARRICADE AND YOU COULD SEE HER FLYAWAY HAIRS AND THE LEAD SINGER OF HER OPENING ACT JUMPED INTO THE CROWD AND GUESS WHO GOT TO HOLD HANDS WITH THE LEAD SINGER OF ALVAREZ KINGS? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE

ok I have to stop or I might cry again

Hey @J I N X , not sure if anyone responded to your starter, but I have a senior and junior that I can throw in for you, if you want?

redwood said:
Hey @J I N X , not sure if anyone responded to your starter, but I have a senior and junior that I can throw in for you, if you want?
That would be great!

I was at the time, but I'm leaning towards my senior, Brandon (his stuff is on the first page of the sign-up tab) to use, ha. Once I get home from school I'll be able to reply to everything and I'll be able to reply to everything. You won't need to change her starter, I'll be able to work something into it. (Sorry if this is messy I'm walking out the door)

@J I N X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back