• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Boundaries

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Boundaries

~+~​

They say that long ago, the world was limitless and stretched forever, with no walls or ceilings or cliffs and limits to stop you, you could walk right around the Earth and come back to where you started. But when the Dark Plague came, Humanity retreated behind its walls, shutting us in forever. But even then we did not last, the Plague seeping in through every crack and seep, until we were forced to run again.

That is We, the decedents of the Greats who selected only the best to carry our legacy. That is Us, here between these walls. We are safe, safe, safe.

~+~​

After disaster struck Humanity, not once, but twice, a elite few were carefully selected to survive until, as a race, we could come back again. There are three major Circles, the enclosures of walls, named Spera, Vita and Circa.

1. In wall Spera, the young children are raised and taught the skills and history they need to survive in the world.
  2. In wall Vita, the older children, from the coming of age, sixteen, train for their new roles in the world, and pair with another to bring new life to our Circles.
  3. In wall Circa, the elders reside, our council and government, and friends, The Conservators

There are twenty other, smaller, Circles where the young families move from Vita when they reach nineteen, to reproduce and continue the legacy. However, there are those that do not. At the ages of seventeen and eighteen, some select few are chosen, the Outcorps, to be those who venture out to maintain the walls, push away threats and to report back the conditions of the Outside to the Conservators.

It is up to these Elite few to keep the Circles functioning. It is these who keep us safe.

Sounds akin to a certain anime popular with the kids, these days. No shame in that, mind you.

Oh! Is everyone still interested? I didn't get notifications!! ;_;

And yeah I might've got some inspiration from SnK... >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back