• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bored and need a rp partner!

spillihp1

Hi there im Austin, im bored most of the time and need a rp partner, im mostly into love role plays but i am willing to try new things. I have done Attack On Titan role plays, im a bit of a noob on them, zombie apoc, im more pro at those, and love, which is my favorite. I rate my skills from simple to casual i can some times be detailed but not very often. Also i am new to the site so this might be a little noobish (^U^)

Nothing wrong with being a noob, everyone was new at some point. Hi, I'm looking for an rp partner too. I have this one idea I've been wanting to try out but if that doesn't interest you I love apocalypse ones as well. (OuO)

spillihp1 said:
Hi there im Austin, im bored most of the time and need a rp partner, im mostly into love role plays but i am willing to try new things. I have done Attack On Titan role plays, im a bit of a noob on them, zombie apoc, im more pro at those, and love, which is my favorite. I rate my skills from simple to casual i can some times be detailed but not very often. Also i am new to the site so this might be a little noobish (^U^)
[QUOTE="Blood Moon]Nothing wrong with being a noob, everyone was new at some point. Hi, I'm looking for an rp partner too. I have this one idea I've been wanting to try out but if that doesn't interest you I love apocalypse ones as well. (OuO)

[/QUOTE]
ok sounds fun lets try it ill tell u if im enjoying or not, is there a pm system on this site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back