• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

maro05.jpg

I thought through Enton for a while and I don't see any way he could grow as a character. He just seems boring and I can't think of how he'd contribute to the story. Plus, I suck at playing the energetic friend.

Idea Idea
yuckeroni yuckeroni Trombone Trombone B BlueClover

- Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
Kliff wants to be a hero for three main reasons. The first reason is a spoiler as it relates to his backstory which is a spoiler so I'll PM it. The second reason is because he wants to be able to help others using the most of his abilities. Heroing was one of the only legal ways for him to use his quirk so it make sense that'd he'd go down this path. The third reason also relates to his backstory, so I'll send a PM.

- The strategy they took during the exam.
Kliff's strategy was to focus on rescuing mannequins. Due to the effects of fatigue and huinger, Kliff was in a weakened state so he knew that he definitely couldn't fight anyone. At the time, his only usable power was his telekinesis so he decided looking in the hard to reach places, such as under rocks and debris would be his best chance of finding mannequins. His strategy also worked perfectly with Chisai's ( Otakuyaki Otakuyaki ) quirk, so Kliff made sure that he watched his best friends back.

- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
For what it is used for, it would be pretty effective as most of the debris that could have possibly hidden mannequins would have been movable, as it wouldn't make sense to have impossible to reach mannequins, without there being some sort of trap. However, it is at a disadvantage as it is good for finding hidden mannequins, meaning he'd have to spend a lot of time looking for mannequins before he could save them.

- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?
It depends on the direct consequences of winning/losing. If the direct consequence of losing directly impacted/involved his future as a hero or his ideals, then he'd be devastated at first but would quickly try his hardest to make up for the loss. EDIT : I almost forgot to add this but Kliff also doesn't like being the center of attention which placing higher up in the ranks would definitely bring. Of course, I'm not saying that he would work any less harder, but it does affect this question.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back