• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia Copy

overlordfangirl said:
@Spanner Good dangerous or bad dangerous? That is epic that you enjoy those types. I have yet to find any captivating ones but I can try the ones you posted!
@Mintymallow Oh my gosh! Homestuck! Love and I just saw the Demon of the Underground, nice looking work of arts.
Dangerous like in "Oh my God, the kids just turned into meat pools

If we are also talking about webcomics in here now, then i certainly know a few very interesting ones i would recommend. Such as ''Ava's demon'', ''Phoenix requiem'', ''Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet'', ''Prague race'' or ''Grey is...''.

@MadArtist I read Todd Allison's one! I was about to read Prague race but I just have too many I need to keep up with that it is pushed aside until others finish. T^T

overlordfangirl said:
@MadArtist I read Todd Allison's one! I was about to read Prague race but I just have too many I need to keep up with that it is pushed aside until others finish. T^T
Kinda sad that Todd Allison and the petunia violet, got discontinued. Or at least thats what it'll seem to be. The auther of the webcomic havent responded for a long time either.

Grey is..., is all about heartwarming loyal friendship as well as depressive topics like child abuse and self-harm. But nonetheless worth to read.

Oh right! I just remembered another webcomic named ''Rumplestiltskin'' which can be read on smackjeeves!

Last edited by a moderator:
@MadArtist Oh? I am a giant sucker for fairy tales. What is that one about? I got into one that only updates once and it is called "Stripes and Spurs".

overlordfangirl said:
@MadArtist Oh? I am a giant sucker for fairy tales. What is that one about? I got into one that only updates once and it is called "Stripes and Spurs".
Rumplestiltskin is basically about the orphaned girl Christine also called ''Chris'', who lives with her older brother on a farm.

Chris is talented at magic and grows pretty much tired of living in a farm, and therefore takes on the mission of becoming the king's future bride, who just happens to be looking for a wife who can do magic.

But things do not go as expected, as she accidently ends up breaking some expensive stuff and nearly gets a handmaiden killed in the process.

A masked man calling himself ''Fair'' offers to help her out of her troubles, in exchange of her giving him her firstborn child...

@overlordfangirl

MadArtist said:
Rumplestiltskin is basically about the orphaned girl Christine also called ''Chris'', who lives with her older brother on a farm.
Chris is talented at magic and grows pretty much tired of living in a farm, and therefore takes on the mission of becoming the king's future bride, who just happens to be looking for a wife who can do magic.

But things do not go as expected, as she accidently ends up breaking some expensive stuff and nearly gets a handmaiden killed in the process.

A masked man calling himself ''Fair'' offers to help her out of her troubles, in exchange of her giving him her firstborn child...

@overlordfangirl
sounds good....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back