• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia Copy

@Trust Yup, Howl's moving Castle. Oh uh geez, I am not good at recommending anime and isn't that from the Joker?

overlordfangirl said:
@Mintymallow Don't worry, love. I am here!!!
giphy.gif
Oh you! (OuO) I guess I can forgive you for the spoiler.

And that's seriously my favorite movie! ;;v;; I have no idea how many times I've re-watched it.

@Spanner Hey, join the monitor club. Only have one participant (the magnificent AJ- AKA me). I could use you when we portray the villain. They will be NPCs

@Mintymallow I am forgiven by my princess, huzzah! I would rewatch it all the time if I could find it. I actually like Ponyo and Spirited Away.

@Trust What is Noragami about? I could google it but what is the fun in that?

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
@Spanner Hey, join the monitor club. Only have one participant (the magnificent AJ- AKA me). I could use you when we portray the villain. They will be NPCs
@Mintymallow I am forgiven by my princess, huzzah! I would rewatch it all the time if I could find it. I actually like Ponyo and Spirited Away.

Basically gods, use weapons to kill demons that are ruining people's lives

Yeah, I could tottally use Rasiel... But he's kinda strange in his habits so he probably wouldn't fight seriously against apprentice heroes...

Are any of you into webcomics?

@Spanner Great but we won't start needing you until the first attack is over. Have you seen One Punch Man? Well if not, here is a quick vision of the villain. He and his brother created a serum in being the most strongest man alive. It caused one of the brother to grow in height (towering 250 feet). So they need to defeat them first.

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
@Spanner Hey, join the monitor club. Only have one participant (the magnificent AJ). I could use you when we portray the villain.

I've been meaning to watch Ponyo, but I can't find anywhere I can watch it online.

And the best way to summarize Noragami is through copy and paste- But Trust already summarized it for me. The 'weapons' are basically ghosts/spirits that the god can transform into a weapon.

@Mintymallow @Trust What webcomics are you into? Because I found a bunch that I've been obsessed with but have no one to talk to about them.

Oh is the anime with a low level god. He wears a blue scarf? And there is this cute girl who is half dead?

overlordfangirl said:
Are any of you into webcomics?
@Spanner Great but we won't start needing you until the first attack is over. Have you seen One Punch Man? Well if not, here is a quick vision of the villain. He and his brother created a serum in being the most strongest man alive. It caused one of the brother to grow in height (towering 250 feet). So they need to defeat them first.
Oh, the guy who got giant and stomped a city trying to kill Saitama before getting one-hit-killed? Sounds dangerous.

overlordfangirl said:
@Mintymallow @Trust What webcomics are you into? Because I found a bunch that I've been obsessed with but have no one to talk to about them.
Oh is the anime with a low level god. He wears a blue scarf? And there is this cute girl who is half dead?
That's the anime...

Btw I like a lot of webcomics... more into legend of Gilgamesh style, but I also read Dear Boy, shoot around, I don't want this kind of hero and a lot of others...

overlordfangirl said:
Yep, that would be it!

Well I've recently gotten into Demon of the Underground, which is really good. I was into Homestuck for a long time, too.

@Spanner Good dangerous or bad dangerous? That is epic that you enjoy those types. I have yet to find any captivating ones but I can try the ones you posted!

@Mintymallow Oh my gosh! Homestuck! Love and I just saw the Demon of the Underground, nice looking work of arts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back