• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia Copy

Wazz up? So are we using the same characters as we were in the other thread? I had the idea of making a female but if not that's totally fine by me!

I think this should be different than the actual timeline of Trust's. I say we are familiar with each other and having a lesson when a monster attacks the city. Totally going to rip off the episode of One Punch Man with the brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miika said:
may i join by any chance?
I am sorry but you cannot. We have exceeded the number of role players in this thread. Thank you for taking an interest though.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................................

I am hero to be a sad personnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

but not really,

more like this

tumblr_o7tf99vJ501uzwbyjo1_500.gif

idek... i think trust has a case of the pink! she become blinded by the pink girl's cuteness!

Just on a note, I have to leave in an hour, unfortunately it's football practice. I won't be back in 3-4. Hours time from then.

Has anyone else's class ever tried to throw a 'party' when their teacher went out into the hall for a while? That happened to me in either 6th or 5th grade. We all got in trouble for talking and walking around...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back