• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

BnB Nightmares

Kharam stands as testimony to Deagan in the backdrop of his exchange, looking pristine, though his clothing is still singed at the edges.

"Oh, magic. Sorry, thought you liked celebrating by throwing water on people. Don't sweat it!"
She keeps the goblin at hand.
"Do you know how many of you are in here? at least a rough number?"

Shrugs. "Brixy never could count well." but he hastily adds, as if he sees a killing blow coming. "At least 3 clans' worth." A goblin clan had typically 60-100 members.

Deagan gives her a puzzled look "I don't know anything about magic, I'm pretty sure it's just regular water that I pull from somewhere deep inside"💦
"Are there any other smart goblins like you Brixy, or should we just kill them all?

Aramis' eyes widen

"If there really are that many goblins in here, we need to be careful not to take on too many at once, they could easily set up an ambush now that they've probably heard us"

Rangel signals Deagan for water to give her water, although unharmed, she felt like she could use some water "Care to give some water, dear?"

"You will be if you answer this. Can all goblins speak like you?"
Camille asks Brixy while looking at Rangel, intrigued for her question. She wasn't harmed for what she remembered

“Why are you trusting anything it says? You can’t trust goblins. I’m going to kill all of his friends. Why would he speak truth?” Tybalt pointed his sword at the goblin. “Move aside and we can get back to the task at hand.”

"There are too many to kill with our limited numbers. I think we could use Brixy to tame a few!" Camila puts her hand on Brixy's shoulder.
"After all they would be willing to follow the strong right?"

Deagan regards Rangel, "yes ma'am, my friends call me dee"
Looking back at Brixy and trying to appeal to his natural ambition, "I realize you just want to run, but a single goblin isn't a threat, if any humans see you they will kill you, and any goblins will know you betrayed them to save your own skin and also kill you, your best option is to be protected by some strong guys and maybe find some other goblins who are smart enough to stay alive. You know we are going to kill the goblin king right? There are going to be a lot of less intelligent goblins looking for leadership, why shouldn't that be you? I may even be able to show you a thing or two about controlling your fire ability."

"Why are you here?" Kharam asks pointedly, looking straight through the goblin as though whatever was directly behind him were far more interesting.

"You will be if you answer this. Can all goblins speak like you?"
Camille asks Brixy while looking at Rangel, intrigued for her question. She wasn't harmed for what she remembered
Brixy: "most can. Most don't want to."
Deagan regards Rangel, "yes ma'am, my friends call me dee"
Looking back at Brixy and trying to appeal to his natural ambition, "I realize you just want to run, but a single goblin isn't a threat, if any humans see you they will kill you, and any goblins will know you betrayed them to save your own skin and also kill you, your best option is to be protected by some strong guys and maybe find some other goblins who are smart enough to stay alive. You know we are going to kill the goblin king right? There are going to be a lot of less intelligent goblins looking for leadership, why shouldn't that be you? I may even be able to show you a thing or two about controlling your fire ability."

"Oooh King Brixy?" he gives his most toothy wide grin. it's unsettling. "Ok Brixy join your party? help kill goblins so Brixy take throne."

The whole exchange annoyed Tybalt, who had nothing but disdain for goblins. He would say nothing more on this and go back to investigating the manor. He knew there would be no King Brixy. As soon as this whole ordeal was resolved Tybalt was going to eviscerate him. If, for no other reason, out of spite.

Kharam clocks the mood of the various people in the room. He hones in on Tybalt in particular and walks behind him. A silent display of endorsement for, while he did not have the same emotionally-driven motive, this goblin like the rest of his kin had invaded and desecrated the manor. If anything, Brixy's display of speech and admission about the rest of his kin's ability to use it had further damned them. With a barrier between languages, peace was a harder option, trade nigh impossible. Kharam had not received an explanation for why they were here, and so, he had to conclude based on the information he had so far, that this was a cowardly, opportunistic, and willfully violent invasion. That they were goblins was of no matter to him. They were vandals in need of swift eviction.

Kharam walks with a glazed expression. His mind has completely drifted as he traces the geometric patterns of the architecture in vapid obsession. He's not getting anything out of this, he's just entered a mental loop.

Turning to Brixy, Deagan does a gentle curtsy "your most potential Eminence..." Deagan breaks and begins to laugh uncontrollably, but wheezing says " please... show ... Your trusted servants the way to the throne room"

"No need to fawn on him you know? No thing says we can't just take the crown ourselves."
Camilla laughs at Deagan's actions.
"Whatever gets them outside of this manor faster"

The barbarian kitsune whispers to the party while advancing to the north.
"I saw that we have a bit of a difference in combat styles. Want me and the other not so stealthy bunch to go a bit more ahead than you? To give us the edge of surprise"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back