Blue Mountain High School

Flower looked at her and nodded. "Flower." She said and looked at her and then looked at her dest. "Good to meet you Jess."

"Nice meeting you too." Jess looked down and started drawing a palm tree on a beach.

Lex continued her drawling while Ari sat ther smiling and playing with her hair.

Flower started drawling a white wolf with other wolves howling at the moon. She quickly smiled as she was doing this making flowers and different little details.

All Lexi did during that class was her picture then finally she moved on with Ari to gym and into the locker room.

Ari changed and waited outside the girls locker room for Lexi proud of himself for convincing the principal to give them all the same classes.

Flower walked out of the locker room and saw Ari guess lexi was here. She sighed deeply. Does she have to see the love birds all over the school? She ignores him for now. Feeling a lonely. Great not that feeling again.

When Lexi walked out of the locker room and saw Ari she sighed inwardly she knew Flower was uncomfortable seeing her be all lovey dovey with him so she was going to have to grow a backbone. "Ari i think i need a little time alone i have a headache so i think i'll sit over.... there." She motioned with her hands and started walking.

Ari was shocked Lex loved that he was always there for her and this was not like her immediately he thought something was wrong but he let her go because she hates people who don't let her go when she wants. "Alright, see you at lunch i guess." he walked to sit with Kyle and Jordan.

Flower tried to sit alone but still ended up with a few people around her. She looked at the others and then looked down. She tried to hide in her hair.

Lexi just sat through p.e knowing Flower wanted to be alone but she wanted to show her that she wasn't always with Ari.

Ari just watched her sitting there.

Flower looked at Lexi and then at Ari and raised an eyebrow. She looked between them and then just sighed. She looked at the floor and walked to sit by Lexi. "Hey..."

Flower sighed and looked ari. "Something wrong? Or just taking a brake?" She asked not sure if there was something wrong. She wasn't even sure if she should get involved.

Flower nodded and held her knees puting her head on them. "I see....I mean I probably shouldn;t say this but I was getting kinda jellious." She sighed a bit and looked down unsure of herself again. She looked at Ari and then at Lexi.

Name:Leo Grave

Nickname:none

Appearance:long black hair, wears black jeans black t-shirt, and black leather finger-less gloves.

Crush/bf/gf: none at the moment.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: Photographic memory. can sing any song he hears.

Flower looked at her and then smiled a bit. "Someone as shy around guys like me never really gets into a relationship." She said and rubbed the back of her head sighing a bit.

Leo walks in late for gym. he walks over and sits down next to the two girls. he smiles and says "Hello." then looks down at the floor almost embarrassed. he was never the type of guy to just start talking to girl he didn't know.(that being not a lot)

Flower didn't look up. She sighed a bit and then looked at him. "Um....FLower." She moved her hair out of her face. She watched him. Feeling a bit tter that he seemed to be as shy as her.

he looks up and smiles "sorry I'm new here. I don't really know anybody here." he said blushing and quickly looks back at the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back