• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Sunkissed said:
WHO CARES ABOUT THE TIME ROLEPLAYING IS ALL YOU NEED TO SURVIVE YOU ALSO HAVE TO REACT TO NAKAMI ACTING LIKE THAT
I have no clue how Ambrogio would react upon his bloodbank being taken away like that xD And I need sleep, woman! I have a birthday in, like, 21 hours and need to be fresh as a Canadian waffle by then!

WeabooTrash said:
Ai is too Japanese and I love that! (He speaks in third person, how cute is that?! I'm expecting for him to also speak of himself that way, holy nutcrackers X3)
xD hahaha

Sunkissed said:
POST POST POST POST POSTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Sunkissed said:
*secretly wants to see your character get mad at mine*
How would I post at a time like this? Everything I write is blurry gibberish! *sigh* I shouldn't have drunk weed while smoking vodka earlier...

Oh, Nakami gonna get some - in the bad way, that is xD

WeabooTrash said:
How would I post at a time like this? Everything I write is blurry gibberish! *sigh* I shouldn't have drunk weed while smoking vodka earlier...
Oh, Nakami gonna get some - in the bad way, that is xD
please senpai

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Hentai....
.__. am I Japanese yet?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, you shall now grow Asian eyes and turn yellow in an instant. Once you start speaking with a squeaky "Moe" voice, that's when you know you're Japanese. (Holy jizz, that is too racist, what am I writing?!) (Yes, jizz. Cause it kills vampires, yo!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back