• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Sunkissed said:
Well at least Nakami wasn't trying to make out with a napkin again
W-well, he was just... O- is his favourite blood type, okay?! How would you react if your most favourite type of meal was right in front of you, reeking of the magnificent stench that would make you drool, but you couldn't simply eat it?! I would totally grab it behind that person's back... like Nakami did with Ai, that jealous beauty wanna-be! xD

Tbh I think you should walk in on them two speaking to each other and get jealous of Nakami [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Sunkissed said:
Tbh I think you should walk in on them two speaking to each other and get jealous of Nakami [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
Naaaah, Ambrogio shall do that another time. Plus, he doesn't "love" Ai, he mostly wants his blood (and the booty) ~~~~~ (WHAT IS EMOJI57?!?!?)

The smirky emoji [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Anyways I'm watching videos to see how my character will react when she gets bit :3 is that weird

Sunkissed said:
The smirky emoji [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
Anyways I'm watching videos to see how my character will react when she gets bit :3 is that weird
Oooh, I love that emoji xD

Plus I hope it's not weird~ (I do that all the time... *sob*)

Shhhhh, he would never show his anger. That'd just mean weakness to him and he despises looking inferior to someone else. So, hush!

Sunkissed said:
i can only speak Japanese... Not write it ;-;
アハハハ、可愛いそうーばか~

I am having difficulty writing it as well, since I have to guess the actual hiragana letters... Also, I don't believe you. Why? Because ''I am kawaii desu'', as you said xD

Well my dad sometimes works in Japan so I have to speak it there to buy stuff from the shops. But most of the time I don't need to because they speak engrish

Magni said:
Don't you think it's a little early to be calling dibs on characters?
私は日本語を話しいけません。
そうか。あなたはとってもすごいでした!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back