• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Magni said:
i couldn't think of anything..
But there are so many possibilities! He could, like, go to a school facility, eat something, or maybe bump into Ambrogio as he walks to his dorms~ It's so convenient!

Sunkissed said:
AW YOURE SO CUTE I LOVE YOU
*screams* Hey, you two should kiss!

Well, this turned out to be an awkward flirting session, I see.

My grammar Nazi senses are tingling... ambulance*.

Magni said:
haha, I did that in purpose....
like a play on the name
Shall I be all grammar Nazi on you or overlook the mistakes? Gah, so hard to decide! And I did notice it, but you basically used a non-existent word. From Ambie, you could've said "Ambitious" or "Ambiguous" or "Ambivalence" or something that could be derived from it.

P.S.:You do something ON purpose; pronouns can be tricky, or that was simply a typo. I'm doing this for your own lateral development, okay?! Nothing bad intended - just gaining experience! Right? Right?!

いや、私が変態のばかだ。

WeabooTrash said:
Shall I be all grammar Nazi on you or overlook the mistakes? Gah, so hard to decide! And I did notice it, but you basically used a non-existent word. From Ambie, you could've said "Ambitious" or "Ambiguous" or "Ambivalence" or something that could be derived from it.
P.S.:You do something ON purpose; pronouns can be tricky, or that was simply a typo. I'm doing this for your own lateral development, okay?! Nothing bad intended - just gaining experience! Right? Right?!

いや、私が変態のばかだ。
I don't mind it. I would rather someone tell me my mistakes so I can learn from them.

It was a typo.

Magni said:
I don't mind it. I would rather someone tell me my mistakes so I can learn from them.
It was a typo.
That'd the spirit, lad! I figured it was a typo, since 'on purpose' is often used as a phrase, plus your grammar is quite good during IC~ Well, toodles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back