• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Since it's hard to move around with you could bump in to eachother and then you could pin him up against the wall and be like "ommgggggggg brush your bloooodddddd" and then bite him then he likes it secretly and then you're like 'so you like it do you' IM SORRY WHAT HAVE I DONE

Well, I'd like to say that my character is actually a sadist. He doesn't show that to random people, though (unlike a certain someone @Sunkissed *cough cough*).

Sunkissed said:
Since it's hard to move around with you could bump in to eachother and then you could pin him up against the wall and be like "ommgggggggg brush your bloooodddddd" and then bite him then he likes it secretly and then you're like 'so you like it do you' IM SORRY WHAT HAVE I DONE
That is called the art of writing smexy fanfiction that may lead to illegal smut.

No.. When he is torturing her she will like.. Escape? Um this is getting weird I think we should stop talking about it lol

I hope @Magni is typin up something sexy

Sunkissed said:
No.. When he is torturing her she will like.. Escape? Um this is getting weird I think we should stop talking about it lol
He... *sigh* Her blood type is a huge turn off for him, just saying. So no torturing when it's gonna reek of a disgusting red liquid containing much junk, as he would describe it. Who in their right mind would like anything more than Fucose, Galactose and Acetyl-glucosamine?!

Sunkissed said:
But you need to make him bump in to Aggooglgoroelfigo
Have you been mocking his name? *bishie sparkles* Why, I had been thinking of a name for many hours and decided to choose Ambrogio - one filled with much passion, love and longevity!

Sunkissed said:
Well it is for me
Do you not understand the beauty behind Ambrogio? *speaks with Italian accent* Repeat-a after me! It's-a me, Ambrogio!

I hope someone is writing something extra spicy while Ambrogio slowly strolls through the male corridors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back