• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

I may be a little late with the character sheet, so please excuse the delay! Drawing pictures for a character is time consuming, you know xD Sooo, it might take longer than predicted, but will post it by 12 hours guaranteed!

I'm currently waiting for a guy to walk in the male toilet and hear disgusting silent slurping from inside one of the stalls xD *jumps around in excitement*

Shush child, go to your corner. I would reply but I cannot. & Your post about slurping noises, that was wonderful cx *thumbs up*

Oooh, I was thinking of maybe describing it in more detail, but decided to refrain myself from doing so as one might mistake it for smut about a vampire and a bloody handkerchief xD I shall be waiting for someone to spot that bloodlusty vampire in the toilet (who had actually already drunk blood before school) and show a reaction I would be delighted with (>3<)

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]OMG! Has anyone ever read or watched Shokugeki no Soma?

[/QUOTE]
Is it vampire-related and/or with good plot and characters? :o If so, I may consider watching it~

Its about food. I prefer the manga over the anime, but thats but because I've been following it longer. Anyway. When people eat this guys food, their clothing shot off and they get entangled with the ingredients in the food. They blush and moan. Its hilarious. I just imagine your character @WeabooTrash just shivering and moaning, blushing as he sucks on the handkerchief

Oooh, I've actually been told about it by my friends and their descriptions of it were... tempting. I will consider watching it just to have a better idea of how Ambrogio would act as he enjoys his favourite blood group~ He's more like Tsukiyama from Tokyou Kushu when it comes to blood, but since AB is his least favourite group (but decided to make him seem mesmerised by it because of Sunkissed's character description) he wouldn't be that delighted. Imagine him and that one shota's blood in his hands xD That'd truly be more hardcore :D

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten].__. should I be worried about your mental health?

[/QUOTE]
About Edward's - I dunno. About mine... maybe... (>_>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back