• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Ties: A BL story

CrimsonBanchee

MejesticBech
BL= boy love

A mortal boy fell in love with a werewolf. They where in love nothing could separate them. One day the mortally boy had to go home and the werewolf told him he will walk him home but mortal insisted that he will be safe. The werewolf agreed and lets him go. What he didn't know that a vampire was following the mortal boy. The vampire took him and changed him. He was away for years. Until one day he returned. Throughout the years the werewolf had been looking for his lost love.

Name:

Species: Werewolf

Bio:

Appearance: (No anime. gifs accepted)

Other:

Posision: Seme

Name: Dara

Species: Vampire

Bio: Dara was a mortal in love with a werewolf clan leader. He was bitten on his way home from after being with his love. He was taken away for years. He came back to be with his lover. Only one problem. Werewolfs hate vampires.

Appearance:

tumblr_mo96sub6d31r6dombo1_400.gif

Black hair and blue eyes.

Other: Uke

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jess

Species: Werewolf

Bio: Jess is the Clan leader of the wolf pack, He fell in love with Dara but one night Dara wanted to walk home but even though Jess insisted to walk him home he decided to go by himself. Then Dara was gone for years so Jess is still trying to find his love...

Appearance: (No anime. gifs accepted)
a08a1828d237d84760be56e2cbe56838.jpg

Other: Symbol on his arm to represent his clan

Posision: Seme

(sry i tried)

Dara sat on the tall walls of Jess's home. A smile came across his face, he still lived hear. It took her a while before he gathered the courage to jump down the wall into the yard. He turned hearing growling. Two pare's of eyes stared at him. He gulped as one lashed out at him. He hit the ground and the other started to attack him, scratching and kicking him. He laid on the ground trembling, he was saving the energy and there's no point to fight them."Stop!" They stopped and growled. "You can't touch me. I belong to the alpha." Dara pulled out a black wolf claw from his shirt and showed them. They growled, "We are going to bring you to Alpha." He said grabbing his arm dragging him across the ground walking to the manor. Ahead of them was a werewolf who already started to go to the manor. He walked into the alpha's room and bowed before saying anything. "Alpha, we found another vampire lurking in our walls." He said as the wolf that had her out of his room waiting for the alpha's say.

Jess spoke out to the other wolf "let me see" lunging over to the wolf looking down at the vampire his eyes widen as he scans Dara's face Jess's face sinks "let him free" as he Jess's eye narrow at the other wolf.

"i can deal with him" he spoke gritting his teeth hand motioning them to leave to leave them alone. As they left the room Jess grabs Dara's arm with a hard grip digging his fingertips into his skin.

"where the hell have you been?!" he yells running a hand through his dark hair chewing his lower lip staring into dara's blue eyes.

Dara watched as they left and once they left he was grabbed forcefully bu Jess. He hissed at the pain. He looked into his eyes. "Im sorry!" He barked at him. He felt his hands tightened making him yelp. "I..I didn't meant to get you worried." His blue eyes looked at his, Harden and serious. "Im sorry.." He said calmly. "But....I can't tell you that."

Jess sighed and let go of dara's arm then looks at the ground "what can't you tell me!?" Jess yells. "is it because of me?!" he adds gritting his teeth showing anger run through his veins. Jess shoves him back noticing his scent "you've changed so much...i can smell it" Jess shoots dara a look.

Dara stumbuled back and his back hit the wall as he fell. Dara growled and stood up. "Yes I have and you haven't." He ran his hands across his jacket. "The reason I can't tell you makes you and your whole clan in danger. So stop asking!" He yelled and brought his hood up, something he always do before he leaves. He walked past him bumping his shoulder. "I thought that you would be happy to see me, But now that im not me I can see I was wrong." He opened the window and was about to jump out.

Jess glares at dara then follows behind grabbing should then turning him around looking him in the eyes "i'm sorry...i didn't mean to flip i've been missing you so...i was surprised that i would actually see you again" he mutters running a hand through his hair then glances up at him scanning his face. "im sorry" Jess's face saddens as he remember that one night he went missing that was the most tragic night in his life. "and what do you mean my clan is in danger?".

Dara searched his face to see if he was true to his words. He sighed and moved his head away. "Our species are rivals, Jess. There will be others of my kind that's coming after me. If I told you where I was the last 4 years you would put your clans life in danger to save me. I don't want that. And you will hate me..." He pulled his arm way and looked out the window. There where old bruises that was peeking out of the neck of his shirt.

Jess followed behind him raising an eyebrow "how could i ever hate you?" he spoke softly scanning him "i would risk my own life for you dara" Jess says following dara's gaze peering out the window into the dark sky. Jess notices bruises on dara's neck his eye twitches as fury fills his eyes "do those hurt?" he asks trailing his finger tips over the bruises gently.

Dara stood up and quickly moved his hand blushing and looked away. "No they don't....." His hand went over it and his eyes squinted wincing a bit. "I have done things im not proud that I did. But all of it made me get hear. I don't want to go back with him. He will do the same things again....Taking bit of myself away." He growled and shivered remembering the others lips on his next. "I don't want to go back..." His voice trailed off.

Jess's eyes widen "wait what!" he shouts "what do you mean wont go back? where did you go?!" he asks grabbing dara's face to look at him directly. "where did you go? i will kill who ever touched you" Jess says peering into his blue eyes stepping closer to him. "please dont leave me again" Jess mutters pulling dara into a hug feeling his cold body touch his it sent shivers down his spine causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

Dara's eyes closed halfway and wrapped his arms around his body holding his body close to his. He hid his face in his chest and trembled a bit. "I said "Im not proud of what I have done'..." He murmured in his chest. He doesn't want to loose Jess. He never wanted to leave his warm hugs. He pulled back and bit his lip looking down. "He calls himself the Lord. Every one follows him." He said dropping his arms.

Jess's eyes narrow glancing at dara's face "dont say things like that, i know it's hard to not forget of what you've done, how do you know if it was your fault?" he spoke softly. "now who the hell is the lord?" Jess asks tilting head slightly in confusion and anger. "did he do anything to you?" he murmurs scanning him up and down.

Dara looked up at him then looked away his eyes harden and gives a nod. He took off his jacket and his arms where bite marks on his pasty white skin and bruises on his wrists from The Lord pinning him and tightening his grip on his wrists. He rubbed his arm shyly like he always done when he was undressing. "He says he's the leader of the vampires....and i know its my fault because I let him. He calls me a blood whore." He said rubbing his arm with multiple bite marks. "I let him...He gets his way and I let him...He know of my feelings for another and he takes me." His fist tightens and hits the wall making a hole. Then put his head on the wall. "Im sorry..."

Jess stands there not knowing how to react "let me see your wrists" he demands looking in his blue eyes "you can tell me anything" looking back at the hole in the wall. "just calm down" he asks softly grabbing his wrists running his finger tips along the top of his bruised ice pale skin so softly that he may of not felt it. "don't be sorry for something you didn't do" Jess mutters leaning in slightly pressing his lips against his then pulling away slowly.

Dara watched him and opened his mouth to say something but Jess's lips met his making his eyes fall halfway closed. Dara fell silent and pulled his wrist back and he holds it close to his chest. Then he nods, he still felt like it was his fault. Dara leaned up and wrapped his arms around Jess's neck pulling him up and kissed him. His eyes closed feeling his lips made his insides melt. He pulled back and hugged him. He just wanted to kiss him all night but something sparked in him. His eyes turned into a dark shade of red. He felt his thought chocking. "No..." He said pulling back and pushed Jess away and turned holding himself looking down and closed his eyes tight.

Jess's face saddens "what do you mean no?!" he asks walking over to him grabbing his arm "is there something wrong with me?" he asks as his grip got tighter on Dara's arm. "okay...i know what you mean you're a vampire...and im a werewolf, so that means we're supposed to hate each other...but i can't" he murmurs letting go of his arm and walking over to a mirror piercing his fists through the glass shattering it leaving pieces all over the floor cutting Jess's hand. Blood seeps through his hand dripping to the ground then realizes that Dara was a vampire so he took off his shirt revealing his muscular body wrapping his shirt around his fist letting his shirt soak in blood.

Dara looked up and stared at his hand as it started to bleed. "Jess..." He whispered before walking over and taking his hand and looked at it. He can feel his fangs growing. He started to take off the shirt and licked the cuts. His instincts kicked in and pushed Jess onto his bed and gets on him and leans to his neck.

Jess looks up at dara with confusion in his eyes "what are you doing?" he spoke looking at his piercing fangs begin to grow bigger. "please dont" Jess whispers in his ear softly trying to convince him not to bite him. Jess looks down at his bloody fist as it leaks onto the bed sheets causing it to spread.

You can tell that Dara was trying hard not to. His whole body trembled and sat up taking his bleeding hand and started to lick it. He had his eyes closed so he wouldn't look at Jess's eyes. He put his mouth around the larger cut and started to suck it but not biting him. He griped the sheets as that what blood makes him do. When he pulled back he licked it then a scab appeared. He put his hand down as his eyes returned to the blue they once where. He looked away. "Sorry..."

Jess scanned Dara's face then looking down at his hand then back up at Dara "no it's fine" Jess spoke peering into his blue eyes then sitting up. Looking at dara's face of how pale his skin was that match with his blue eyes that stood out and his black hair laying just over his eyes slightly. "how...is it like to be what you are?" He asks looking out of the corner of his dark eyes chewing his lower lip.

Dara looked at him and blushed a little but bit his lip. "Im stronger now than i was then. I was always weak but i can fight my own battles." He said sitting on hi lap putting his hands in his lap. He was weak back then, he was going to die of cancer but never told him, nor will he. He smiled and "I like this changes its a good thing to me not. Do you still love me, even as a monster?"

Jess's eye widen looking at face running a hand through his hair "i love you no matter what...even if you are a blood sucking demon" he smirks pulling dara closer. "but vampire's and Werewolves are not supposed to like eachother" Jess spoke softly looking down at his still bleeding hand then wrapping his arms around dara's neck placing his lips on his soft ones kissing him.

Dara's eyes fluttered closed and pulled himself closer. He loved Jess's lips and he loved his touch. His hands reached for Jess's pants and pulled back and bite his lip. Dara had a smirk on his face as he pulled off his shirt. There where more bruises on his hips from gripping to tightly and more bite marks. He smirked and leaned in kissing his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back