• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blood Lust

Luna wished to greet the girl before they were to leave, but she had not forgotten the incident when Nero bit her neck, nor the fact that most of the people in their group were vampire, and simply bleeding in front of them was enough to tempt them to take a bite. The girl they had rescued was clearly in shock and probably scared to death, they did after all kill a bunch of her own kind in front of her eyes, and they were supposedly strangers for the time being. Introductions had to wait as Sebastian pulled Luna on top of his staff and soon enough took off into the sky, while the others were riding their bikes.

"I have an explanation coming their way too. I suggest you go first since they might kill me when they find out I joined you guys..." Luna said with a sigh as she knew at the very least her father, Adam, would go into a rage. Though she had to take the consequences for her actions, and before that she would hopefully get to know the new girl, and then ask her about Nero's brother, so she could help the cause. It was sort of her business as he did want to kill her, but only on a night with a full moon as Nero had told her.

"How did I do?" Luna asked Sebastian excited for some feedback as she herself thought it went decent. Of course the werewolf did manage to scratch her arm, but the wound was closing and now it looked like a small cat had scratched her. Nero had hopefully yet to see it, but she knew he had smelled it, but she could go on another trip... right?

((Nah that's okay, I am not too goos with them either ^-^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back