• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BLACKWATER CAMPGROUND [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Sleipnir

The Eight-Legged Norse Horse
This is a space for out of character discussions including character talk, chatting, speculation, and questions about whatever you need to ask questions about!

Hey! Quick question: do you prefer more realistic or drawn images when it comes to character sheets? Also, do you have a specific character in mind for the victim? I'd love to have my characters be friends that were on a holiday trip with the victim until he/she disappeared...?

Hey! Quick question: do you prefer more realistic or drawn images when it comes to character sheets? Also, do you have a specific character in mind for the victim? I'd love to have my characters be friends that were on a holiday trip with the victim until he/she disappeared...?
Hey! I have no preference on real vs drawn -- whatever gets closest to the image of the person you're picturing. That's kinda part of why I posted art I did of Morgan, one of the NPCs in game. The type of picture has no impact to me!
As for the victim at the campground, I haven't really established anything about them. Feel free to include that detail if you'd like! I can provide them a name and face if you'd like, but I'm also down to let you do that, since they're part of a string of disappearances!

may I have two cs?
or one only?

>Can I make a disappeared person's cs as well?
Right now with as few people as I have, I don't mind people having second characters if they want them. As far as disappeared people, I'd be down to have additional info about lost people that you can post in your character sheet, but I don't know that they need sheets of their own.

Right now with as few people as I have, I don't mind people having second characters if they want them. As far as disappeared people, I'd be down to have additional info about lost people that you can post in your character sheet, but I don't know that they need sheets of their own.
Yippie, second character coming right up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back