Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((Where do you get your pics? They're always awesome. And she's the perfect addition, We've got a disciplined nice guy, a yaoi science dude, self-conscious shy girl, and the hard-working jokester. We got a real A-Team going))

((Tabby i made on dream selfy and the chick i just posted on google when looking up "anime woman" xD

I think this'll be awesome))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Ahhh google))

((I should probably post tabby doing something here...eh she'll just sit on the bed or something so the bed can get involved lol))

Since Frank wanted Tabitha to stay over for the night, she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge,but then laid down. She wasnt really getting ready to sleep,she was more testing on how comfy it was.

"You're bed is comfy." Tabitha said simply.

((Aawww, back to work?))

"Yeah, and it will be warm with you here." Frank smiled, He removed his jacket and boots. He laid down on the bed, arms behind his head. "Thanks for staying." Frank decided to rest his eyes. In short time he was dreaming of the one he loved, who lay only inches from him. Every once in a while he'd mutter something like "Love ya babe" and "You're the best" and other lovey-dovey things. He was dreaming sweet things tonight.

((Yep xD ))

"You're welcome." Tabitha answered. She got up to remove her black jacket,socks,and shoes and put her hood up so her hair would not be all over the place. She laid next to him and also closed her eyes. Slightly still awake,she could hear him muttering things that brought a smile to her face. It didn't take long before she fell asleep. She hoped that she wouldnt be woken in the middle of the night from something falling again. Man,was that annoying.

((Pfft poor ellyn

Well...im off to my own f*cked up dreamland xD see you guys tomorrow!))

Oswin did the only thing she could think of. She climbed up into a tree and rested her back on the trunk, attempting to sleep. Maybe this was a sign. Maybe she was supposed to leave them alone and continue her journey. And they were so nice. She sighed and closed her eyes.

((Goodnight y'all. Finals tomorrow for me:/))

((Nice job, only finals I got A's on in HS were history and English)) 
((Want to grow a beard, but no one can see it, first world blonde guy problems))

((OMFG JUST MADE THE BEST PICO AT WORK, MEXICAN RESTRAUNTS AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THIS))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

((Her ma gerd, personal football fan came in, I'VE GOT FANS! And I haven't played for a year. @UnholyReindeer just waiting on you, stop watching Frank and Tabby sleep))

(She is doing what D: Kay stopping. Ignore my lack of replies, I'm not well currently.)

Ellyn raised her brow, arms folded as the cat mewled causing her to bring a finger to her lips. "Humans are far to easy going." She murmured to the cat before she turned upon her heels, walking over to the door as she stepped out, closing the door quietly behind her before she looked around. Now she just had to find a way out of here. Shrugging she turned on her heels, heading down the hall in an attempt to the find the exit as quickly as possible, although in her case she simply remained with small steps.

((I am most displeased to hear that, I hope your health improves in the coming days))

((Laughter is the best medicine so these are to help cheer you up,

If Unholy buys an apple, two oranges, and a pound of cherries, how far south of Scotland is she? Only did one))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back