Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

Tabitha followed Frank and oswin. Once at the study, she sat down and smiled to Oswin. "It would be nice to know you better, you seem like an

Interesting and nice girl." She said nicely. She noticed on how Oswin was kept on guard, which meant she knew that oswin might not want tell much, but Tabitha knew its possible for her assumption to be wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Damn it! Sorry replies have been delayed!))

Sebastian brought tea, first to Tabitha, Frank, and oswin and then to Ciel. "What do you think about the well?"he asked, setting down the tray.

Oswin stared at these new people with harsh eyes, studying them. "You already know about me." She growled, feeling like they were being too nice. There had to be something going on. "I was the captain of a ship but i got kicked out. There's nothing else to know."

Tabitha nodded in thanks to Sebastian. She took a sip or her tea and just observed Oswin.

"Thanks" Ciel said to Sebastian as he accepted the tea. He looked to Oswin, "Nothing else you want to share? Maybe interests?" He asked.

Frank accepted the tea with a nod, and lit a cigarette,

"Yes," He said smoothly," what do you like to do for fun? I personally like to work out when I'm bored." He looked at Tabitha, his eyes said 'make her feel comfortable'. "Don't worry, we're all friends here."

Tabitha smiled. "I tend to draw here and there." Tabitha said, rather quietly, not wanting to inturrupt the conversation.

Oswin tilted her head.

Friends? But I just met them.

"I like to... er...."

inflict pain? Murder helpless people? If I say that, they'll definetely kick me out.

"Dance!" She blurted out. Her eyes shone with excitememt as good memories raced through her brain. "The crew and i liked to play some folk songs and dance around. Sometimes, I convinced girls to join us. The crew really liked that." Her eye turned downward. She remembered the night she came upon her second hand mate in his cabin with a girl. She had felt...

hurt?

She thought he had fancied her but after that...

what happened after that?

She saw the blood spraying every where. It covered her white tunic. She remembered pushing the two bodies overboard with help from some of mates. The rest of the crew stared terrified of her.

Well... what are your waiting for? Get back to work!

She was brought back to the present and smiled. "And swordfighting. And sailing! I enjoy those as well."

((Thought it was flashback time for oswin!))

"Dance you say?" Frank smiled, she had become at ease." Had I the means, perhaps I could play us some songs from my homeland, though they may not be to your tastes. I am glad to see you are happy, no one should wear a frown when in such a beautiful place, and in such beautiful company." His smile turned almost mischievous, " While I may not be a master swordsman, if you like, I may indulge you in a little sport, I am more of a marksman though." She had a gleam of excitement in her eyes, with a little work, her purpose here may be ascertained. And, Frank thought, those eyes were rather pretty when they were happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabitha sat quietly. After listening to their coversation, she decided she wasn't really needed there, since Frank and Oswin were the ones chatting away. She even began to feel almost envious. They had much more to talk about. She smiled slightly.

"I'll be right back." She said as she stood and casually left the room. As she closed the door she began to walk through the hallways. She made her way to the front door. She decides to just sit outside and get some air. When she got outside, she saw a little kitten.

"Awww how cute!" She thought to herself as she picked it up. Tabitha began to think about herself compared to Oswin. "I must be boring." She thought as she looked down to the kitten. The kitten mewed.

Ciel also sat listening. But he also began doing some paperwork since the two were chatting.

((Guys I had a dream that tabby was pissed at frank

So apperently frank kissed oswin and tabby saw and got really mad that she ran away from the manor. She figured she would just go and find the relic and get home. There were wierd parts of the dream of course. There was a random mariachi band and the town she was in looked more like the renaissance than 1800s. So anyways the whole thing really was Frank was trying to find her and she kept hiding like "oh h*ll no mother f*cker" and she was trying to find the relic and it was really crazy.

I need to stop getting so into rps if these dreams are going to happen lol))

((Mhmmm, now you know Frank wouldn't do that. He's much to smart to let Tabby see him kiss Oswin.))

((Lolol I wonder what dream I'll have next. Maybe sebby will do my nails xD ))

((Playing the sims 3, so tempted to make Frank, Tabby and the gang, and the manor))

(( I'll just do Frank, Tabby, Oswin and Sebby, I don't need a little kid running around))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back